Chapter 25

Michael P.O.V

"What you want to eat little man?" I asked.

"Sausage and Grits." King cheesed.

I laughed .

"Go ask Ms. Tay." I said

He ran into the kitchen in his little onesie with me behind him. I could see him tapping Tay on the leg as she began to cook some toast.

"Your in luck then cause I'm already cooking." She said.

"King, go pick up them toys you left out in your room." I said .

"Yes sir." He said before running away everywhere.

He always running .

"He's the cutest." Tay cooed.

"Duh. Look at me." I said laughing a little.

She laughed before turning back around to check her grits.

"Tayah , I wanna say thank you." I said.

"I always cook breakfast." She said laughing a little.

"No. For staying with me , even though I got a son. Any other girl would've fled the scene but you stayed right here with me. I know that it's probably hard for you to deal with, but you good at showing it." I said.

She smiled a little.

"Yea, it's hard to think about me not being your 1st but shit happens and you my man, meaning I'm gone stay by your side . No matter what." She said.

"I appreciate that. I love you." I said kissing her cheek.

"I love you too." She smiled before reaching into the fridge for some bacon.

"Bacon too? Girl we getting married." I said laughing.

"Boy hush. You might need to check on King, he kinda quiet." She said.

She was right cause ever since yesterday the little boy ain't hushed. He always talking and always hungry.

I walked down the hallway of my new apartment and went to his room. I found him on my phone talking. When this little boy learn how to use a phone? He only 3.

"Yes mam. I like it here with daddy." He said.

I smiled.

"Here he go." He said passing the phone to me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Ty. It's Deja." She said.

"Oh, wassup? When King learn how to use a phone tho? He smart as hell for a 3 year old." I said.

"I guess he just picked up some habits from me. I taught him a lot of stuff early." She said.

"Oh, well it's gone pay off in the long run." I said.

"Yea. He being good?" She asked.

"Yea. He keep me and Tay entertained, he funny just like his pops." I said laughing a little.

"She seems very nice. I'm glad that it's her instead of one of them crazy girlfriends trying to keep you away from your son." She said.

"Tayah would never do anything like that. She loves King already." I said.

"Good. Tell King that I love him and that I can't wait to see him tomorrow." She said.

"I gotchu. What time should I drop him off tomorrow?" I asked.

"4:30." She said.

"Aight, see ya then." I said

"Aight." She said before hanging up.