Chapter 3

Michael P.O.V

"I'm sorry P, not today." I said to my regular head giver. Her name was Paula but I call her P. She been giving me bomb head since I got to college, and I guess you could call us Friends With Benefits, but not with all the really nice benefits. She was somebody I could vent to, chill with and fuck around with.

"Ty you never turn me down, wassup?" she said getting off her knees and sitting on the bed beside me.

"I can't do that to Tayah." I mumbled.

"Tayah?  That girl you were telling me about?" she asked slipping on her shirt.

"Yea. That's her." I said with a smile creeping on my face. But P , didn't look to happy.

"So we gotta stop this?" she asked motioning in between us.

"Yea. She back and I'm working on getting us back together." I said.

"Ty,  can I tell you something. Like I into wanna sound crazy or nothing, just don't judge me." she said with a worried expression on her face.

I nodded waiting for her to say wassup. She hesitated at 1st but finally spit it out.

"I k-kinda like you." she said looking down.

I stayed quiet cause I was to shocked to talk. I mean I never thought ole girl was catching feelings, she always seemed so hardcore and shit. I never even thought about having a relationship with her.

"Just forget I said anything." she said as I saw tears falling from her hazel eyes. She grabbed her clutch sprinting out the door.

I honestly felt bad. That girl been a bestfriend for me since college began, other than Chris. I was definitely physically attracted to her, cause no lie shawty was bad. And the worse part about all of this is, I don't know if I like her back.

*

Tayah P.O.V

"You really gotta leave?" Re asked pouting.

"Yes. Sowwie boo."  I said packing my very last bag. I was finally moving to UCLA.

"I'm gone miss you." she said and I saw a couple tears fall making me melt.

"Aweeee Bookie, don't cry." I said hugging her.

"Don't forget about me." she said. I never knew Re was this soft.

"I'm not. I promise. I'm gone come to Stanford games, I promise." I said still squeezing here tight.

"You better." she said wiping her last bit of tears

After calming Re down, we layed down and fell asleep. I was just to excited for tomorrow. I was finally gonna see myself best friends again, my ex-boo and get my business  degree all at the same time.

*

Step one, I can be ya man, you can call me daddy when we fucking in the sand, step two, let's go for a ride baby, gotta hold the stick I'll drive baby, step 3, I be in these streets throwing up the west side,  checking out the heat, & they can't take away my pride, they just take away my pride♪♪

I pulled up blasting Chris's lil mixtape. That's my favorite song in it. To be honest, him and Michael are really getting out there. They got record labels begging to sign em but they said they're not ready, they're gonna get there education first. Which in my opinion is smart because you always need a plan B.

"My bitchhhhh here.!" Honey yelled running out of her dorm along with Jasmine.

"Heeeeyy Babiesss." I said hugging them both.