That night I lay in bed awake , considering how tired I was I couldn't  manage to get a wink of sleep.
How I got out of that awkward situation without a scratch was a miracle honestly .
Mr John appeared at the perfect moment to check up on me right when library guy was about to say something. 
I has taken my supplies in one scoop and hurried out the door while quickly saying thank you to them . The last thing I heard was Seth shouting out to me , " Come again Kate ! " As heart warming as that was it couldn't possibly  go back there . Of course  my unexpected haste departure earned a stern lecture from Mr John all the way back to the office but surpringly he praised my work and called it excellent  .

I arrived home late and dejected . I found Riley fast asleep on the couch where she always waited for me . I woke her up and had the late dinner talking animatedly about our day , I didn't mention library guy at all or the encounter I had at work. I enjoyed listening to Riley take about school and friends before we retired to bed.
With the unanswered questions running through my head like the waves of the sea during a stormy night, I finally  drifted into  an uneasy sleep.
                      ...............................

The next morning  was as per usual . Although I woke up with a mild headache due to lack of sleep ,it subsided after taking a painkiller.
I went for my usual shift at Sweet Pie Inn and of course the same group of boys were there but this time I noticed him.  He was literally watching my every move . It was the most uncomfortable feeling to say the least it made me feel self cautious which got me even more frustrated.  He takes my good night  sleep and now making me self cautious . Ugh.. I could  kill at the moment . To make mattes worse, I had to go serve them! My stay invisible plan to avoid them was ruined when the old man called out to me to serve their table .

So plucking the little courage I remained with, I headed to their table . I met three boys and library guy with them . You would think he would reduce the intensity of  his gaze up close but no . He had to make me wither like a leaf in scorching sun. The other boys were so hooked in the argument they were having about the upcoming  football season that they didn't notice me .
"Um .... hello ...what can I get you ? " That seemed to have caught their attention . It was about time ,my shift  ended soon and I would be late for school . They  all look dazed for a moment before one of them spoke .
" I'm sorry do we know you from somewhere ? I mean you look very familiar, doesn't she Brian? " one of them spoke , he had dark hair and very light grey eyes.  I must say they were pretty  but that was besides the point . The guy called Brian looked at me and nodded somewhat approvingly . Agitated by their slow reaction and I also didn't want them to recognise me I couldn't  risk it I had a code to live by till everything  was in it's place . I took it upon myself and answered now my agitation clear in my voice ," No . I'm pretty sure we haven't cause I  recognise  you here in the inn so if you please may I take your order I'm running late and other customers  are waiting  ." With that they looked at me bewildered well except for him .
"Fiesty.. I like , sure um ..  Kate I'll have the blueberry muffin please and a cup of coffee ." He finally spoke breaking the glass. Sure I did realise that what he ordered  was the exact thing he took from me yesterday .

What was he trying to do ?He was acting as if last night's incident  didn't occur . Nevertheless I managed to keep a poker face and took order for  the rest of the gang before leaving there thankfully. 
I served them their order and quickly rushed out heading to school still confused  about what happened.  He was acting like a normal teenaged boy yet I knew he had far more to worry than one . What made it even  more strange was that he knew  who I was yet he didn't tell his friends .
                       ............................

Hey guys ! 5 is done 😌 please like , share and comment I'd love to see them . Thanks !