After that unexpected and unbelievable morning, my normal boring yet so comforting day at school went by a breeze. I got into classes learnt a lot , you could say that I was revising what I had learnt on my own . I had a habit of reading ahead of what the teacher teaches in class so that I understand faster and that way I didn't have to go through it again it will be stuck in my head, that is how I spent my time in the library.

Any who trouble was still lurking around the dark corners bidding it's time because at lunch I almost ran into the group of infuriating guys I saw that morning. I managed to escape the horror of being recognised but I noticed that library boy wasn't around with them . Maybe he got a sudden knock out while eating the muffin ...or maybe he chocked , and that took me from rlity thing of ways he could have skipped school . It didn't occur to me that he would be in the library until..well .. until I got there, once again my smile is replaced with a frown , if this kept recurring I'm sure I'll get wrinkles not that I cared but still .

This time I found him in my spot that I sat the previous day it was like he was asking for me to turn all godzilla onto him and wipe him off the face of the earth !
Wait... he was actually reading , scratch that I heard a soft snore that made me realise he was faking it probably because the librarian passed by here or something.

I didn't waste my time to slide in silently , no. I was too infuriated I know I was being irrational since I didn't own the spot but he was like a turbulent wave that was disrupting the cool clear waters . So I dropped my books loud enough to wake him up not to make the librarian breath fire down my neck . Satisfied with myself, he flattered his eyes open and when his blue eyes met mine, I was caught off gaured. I mean I have never seen such a gorgeous colour before, up close I could see that there were some specks of brown... Gosh !It looked like you're looking into the earth planet.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He brought me out of my momentary daze with a smirk on his lips as if it wasn't the first time he has had a girl stare into his eyes that seem to draw anyone in and the
unnaturally long lashes that actually looked good . Wait what? What was wrong with me ?

He took my silence as an opportunity when I heard a click of a camera . He took a photo of me ! What is with this guy .
"Why did you do that you know it's not legal since I did not approve of you to take my photo and I wasn't staring just planning on how to kill your infuriating self and get rid of your body ." Wow wait a go not to look like some serial killer .

He chuckled softly ,to my surprise," I haven't had that excuse from a girl before you are really something, aren't you? I'm not deleting the photo it's mine now I'm sure it's illegal to go through people's personal things because I know what your thinking. "
Could he get any more annoying than this ! If I were are cartoon character I would be exploding at the moment in both anger and embarrassment.

"Why are you here anyway, don't you have friends to have lunch with ? " I blurted out. That was ironic of me and he knew it .

"I could say the same for you muffin . Speaking of I gotta say the muffin was great although I doubt it should be called lunch. So what do you have today ? "

That day I had a special sandwich made by Riley and the crossonate I got from Mr. Smith . I was planning to devour them in peace while reading a novel since I didn't have much to do that day . However , it seemed like a dream now that this guy was here.

"Nothing for you . " I took out my sandwich cautiously looking around to see the dragon who was thankfully at her desk snickering at something on her phone . That was why I loved this spot . I could see every corner of the library so I could avoid the dragon from catching me off guard and it was well hidden . I was about to take out my novel when I felt his gaze , I couldn't help it, first it was against my principles to ignore the less fortunate in this case the guy staring at my sandwich like a hawk, any longer and he would be drooling . I slid the other half of the sandwich across the table where he was and he gratefully snatched it away munching happily. His goofy expression reminded me of Seth when he was eating the cookies . That got me to the questions I had buried deep the previous night . It was at the tip of my tongue to ask him so many questions but I opted to remain silent. It was his life and none of my business.

Besides I had my own share of secrets I didn't want people to know of . We fell into a comfortable silence as we both ate with him back to gazing at me so intently as if trying to figure out something. Deciding to ignore him, I opened my book and started reading .

Two pages and one paragraph away he decided to break the silence much to my displeasure, "This sandwich is great ! I'm sure Seth would love it if he were here." He commented.

Did he just say what I thought he said ?
"Oh , that's nice to know ." I really didn't know what to say , was it an invite for me to ask all that I've been bottling up?
No Kate you mustn't! It's none of your business. You wouldn't want anyone to pry on you would you ?

"You are totally different aren't you ? Here I was, hoping you would ask me what has been on your mind since yesterday. I'm kinda disappointed but intrigued at the same time ."
I really didn't know what to reply . I was honestly confused as to what he wanted me to do .

"It's not in my nature to pry into people's lives . It is not in my place to do so unless you want me to . Besides I have mine to think about too. I have to go ..." With that I left . I had already said too much. It was going too fast for me to get a grip of .
........................
Hi guys vote and comment wat u think . I hope you like it .