3 | ✔️

*Play the song when I give you the cue*
Devin Easton Black (Up)

Hello there 😄
Thank you for reading my story 🌸
So here's the update for today 🌸
Hope you like it 🌸

Edited by : httpmoose1976 ❤️ (Thank you gurl)
---------------------------------------------------------

1 month later....

Kyara's POV

"One two. Three and Up!" I said while motioning for my students to jump as I count. It's quite hard to handle 14 girls at once, but I love my part time job as the ballet teacher. Victoria saw me and gave me an understanding look when she saw my tired face. We've been friends since I was 6 years old, We met at the ballet class. She's a funny and carefree person. She loves to dance a lot.

Well...so do I.

I laughed at my thoughts.

"Okay girls, You can get ready to go home and thank you for coming to class today." I said and the girls smiled.

"Thank you miss Kyara" They said in unison and I nodded in thanks with a warm smile on my face. The girls started to leave the dance studio leaving me and Victoria alone.

"Gosh I'm so tired! My feet are killing me!" Vic whined in a dramatic way as she laid on the dance studio's floor. I smiled

"Well my friend, You're not the only one." I said and joined her. We looked at the ceiling while thinking what a long day. But I was brought back to reality when I heard Victoria's stomach growl. My head snapped at her and she gave me a shy smile.

"I'm hungry sue me. Let's go eat! I need energy ya know to continue our practice before the others come!" She cried while pulling me up .

"But I'm tired! Just give me 5 mins Vic." I said as I pretended to sleep. My eyes shot open when she slapped my stomach.

"Kyara Rose Heartson! You better get your ass up and come eat with me before I'm turn into Godzilla!" She warned. With that I quickly got up. As we started to walk down the stairs our eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

We saw two boxes of Chinese food was placed neatly at the door.

Huh? Who put the food here?

I went to the food and touched the boxes. It's still hot, like it's just been delivered. I looked at Vic and she had the same perplexed expression as me.

"Did you ordered this?" I asked her and she quickly shakes her head meaning No. Then who?

But then I heard Victoria's stomach growl again.

"Whatever just take it Kyara! I'm so hungry!" She quickly took the food before I could protest.

"No Vic, What if someone put something in it?" I said. I just need to be cautious, What if someone wants to kidnap us?

"Pftt I doubt it plus you should be thankful that whoever the person is kind enough to bring this food here" She said and gave me a sly smirk "And it's your favorite." She sang while wiggling her eyebrows.