15

*play the song while reading this capter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it.

ENJOY :)

_______________________________________

 Kyara's POV

It's been three days after celebrating my birthday and with a lovely suprise from Devin. They're so sweet to even bake me a cake and most importantly it's decorated with purple colored sprinkles!! He surely knows everything about me. Me and my family are now officially a pack member of Silver Moon Pack . I was so shocked at the size of the pack territory. No wonder they are the biggest pack in werewolf world.

I'm now living with Devin at his devilish big mansion but sometimes I get dangerous feeling when he mentioned not to open one of the door beside library. When I asked he will say there's nothing for me to worry about. I sighed and just nodded but this doesn't mean my curiosity started to fade but it did exactly the opposite. It gaining my curiosity. My parents live in luxury penthouse that Devin's bought for my family as a gift for bringing me to this world. I melt at his words when he said the reason.

Tonight is the night that he will introduce me to his family and all the pack members as the Luna. I cant help but feel more nervous to meet his Uncle. I heard he is a lovely man because the way he treated Devin and love Devin . Sadly his wife can't get pregnant and that's make him love Devin more just like his son.

" Miss Kyara, can I know what is mate mean?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts and look down to meet 6 years old girl in her cute pink tutu. I smiled causing her to smile cheekily showing her cute dimples. She is my youngest ballet student. My dance studio is now quit near from Devin's mansion, it's only takes 40 mins to reach there. I was amazed that his pack territory is not at the forest but in the middle of the city or should I say maybe the whole city is Devin's pack territory.

I bent down and sit in Indian style and looked at her curiousity eyes. I saw her bun is now messy probably from the practice. I opened her hair bun and fixed it.

"Well , um Mate is the person that will love you forever. They will make you happy and cherish every moment with you. Everyone has a mate"

"That's mean.....I have one too?"

I nodded."you might meet him tonight" and grinned at her giddynes. Her eyes lights up and jump up and down happily.

"I have a mate!! Yay! I have a Mate!"

She yelled and towards her friends. I stood up and started to gain all my students attention.

"Okay Girls, today we have to end our class 30 mins earlier and you already know the reason so see you again tonight and wear nice dresses" I winked playfully at my 6 years old student. she smiled shyly.

The girls giggles at each other.With that they say thanks and left. Victoria and Elizabeth is also invited to join the ball tonight. Believe me guys, they are more excited than me. I have told them about Devin is my mate, Elizabeth congrats me while Vic looked like shocked and gave me a not so convincing smile. I think she hides something at me.

Eventhough Vic is a vampire but she is also invited by Devin since she is my bestfriend. After saying our goobyes, I started to drive and head Devin's mansion.

I opened the front door to be greeted by my handsome mate, Devin.

"Welcome home, love"

He hugged and kissed the top of my head.

"How's my beautiful Kyara day?" He asked.

"It's great but it's getting better when I'm with you now" I grinned cheekily at him. He kissed my cheeks and lead me to the kitchen.