🌸Epilogue🌸

*play the song while reading this chapter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it. 

__________________________________

Years Later ....

Pearl's POV

"Thank you so much Aiden. I really love it"

I said using sign language. He blushed but still looking into my eyes, happiness and adoration was held in his emerald green eyes. I went on a date with my mate and you must be wondering how I get permission from my over protective dad ? Well he disagreed at first but when I gave him my puppy eyes immediately gave in. Puppy eyes power! What can I say I'm daddy's girl.

I'm 20 years old and I'm the youngest. I met Aiden three days ago. He's an Alpha of Shade Pack. He is 25 years old. Aiden is sweet and shy person when it comes to me because he has hearing disability. At first he was afraid of me rejecting him but No I will NEVER DO THAT. My mommy said everyone is not perfect eventhough they're perfect from the outside doesn't mean they're perfect from the inside. I love him eventhough we just met.

We stared into each other eyes while adoring each other faces. I have to look up a little since he is 6'8 and I 5'6. He slowly wrapped his hands around my waist still not breaking the eye contact. Suddenly I saw 5 giant shadow behind the bushes. I put my hand on Aiden's chest and mind linked him to stop and asked him to stay here. He looked at me confused but ignoring my last command. He followed close behind me.

I know how to fight since my daddy is the mafia leader so do my brothers. I walked slowly to the bushes in ready to attack mode.

"Come out before I do something you will regret"

I said with venom lacing my voice. Slowly the 5 stranger stand up with their hands in the air. They're wearing black mask trying to cover their identity. Aiden started to growl behind me ready to attack them but I mind linked him and said sweet things to calm his wolf.

"Take off your mask NOW!!"

Five of them slowly took their mask off and when I see their face clearly I groaned in total annoyance.

"Seriously Daddy?! We've discussed about this dad! I just want to spend my time with Aiden. This is not fair! You've promised me! And you!!"

I turn my head towards my 4 brothers overly dramatic/ protective / diva and etc. I swear they're over in EVERYTHING.

"Why did you spying on us?!! We've talked about this! Where is the other 5?? huh! You guys better call them come here right now !! before I do something to your lovely Xbox"

In the blink of an eye 5 of my other brothers stood infront of me. I folded my arms trying to contain my anger.

"They you are! See this is what I don't want to happen and that's also the reason why we made a promise"

I whined with frustration not to mention my hands flying in the air with full of stress.

"But munchkin , We just want to protect you from this guy"

I sighed at what my daddy just said.

"But I'm 20 years old for god sake dad! I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a grown woman daddy. You know what, I'm so disappointed in all of you including you Jacob eventhough you're my favorite brothe-"

"Hey that's not fair!" my other brothers said cutting at what I've just said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Now I want all of you including you dad wait in the car. I will join you guys later"

I dismissed them with my disappointed voice. They all hand their heads in guilty. Wait until I tell this to mommy and I'm sure daddy not going to get Kissy for 1 year. I sighed again then lift up my head to looked at My mate.