17

*play the song while reading this capter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it.

ENJOY :) 

________________________________________

 Kyara's POV

I gasped. I think I've seen this man but where? huh?

"Hi, I'm Tobias Black. It's my pleasure to meet you...Kyara right?"

I was snapped out from my thoughts when he started to introduce himself. His grip at my hand a little bit tighter to my liking as our hand shook but keep putting a small smile on my face to cover my uncomfortableness.

"Um...Yes, I'm Kyara but Have we met somewhere before Mr. Tobias?"

I asked with curiosity lacing my voice. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes yes, at the grocery store. I guess It's a fortunate for us to meet but call me Tobias. No need to be formal, Kyara"

He said that while smiling.

I nodded as my reply . "Sorry for making you wait I have few things to settle, Uncle Tobias"

Devin said while pulling me closer to him. I guess he can feel the tension too. Tobias looked a bit different than the last time I met him at the grocery store. Tonight he wore expensive blue Armani suits and my guess is correct about him being a RICH man.

"It's okay Dev, there's no need to rush"

Tobias said. We sat and talk for almost good 20 mins before Tobias decided to leave. The ball went amazing because I got to meet a lot of new people and they are totally friendly.

#########

4 Days later...

I was sitting in the living room while watching some of 'Kpop' songs actually I accidentally change to this channel and boom here I am. Now I'm singing along to Big Bang = Bae Bae but stopped when I heard a knock at the front door. I quickly dashed to the front door. I opened and there stood my long lost brother Tyler!!!

I squeld in happiness then only to be pulled in big huggies from Tyler.

"Tyler!! Miss you!!! How are you?"

Tyler is my older brother he just 6 years older than me. He is working at Itali as a business man. Me and him are quite close but now we're hardly contact since he is a busy man and Yes, he is a werewolf. still looking for his mate but Nothing as the results. I just hope he doesn't give up on finding her.

"I'm fine my lil sis but don't you want to invite me in?"

He asked playfully glared at me. I chuckled then invite him in. He sat down at the couch while me sitting beside him with excitement to hear his traveling stories.

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Pa and Ma told me and congratulations my lil sis, I'm happy for you. If anything happ-"

"WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU AND WHY YOU ARE NEAR WITH MY MATE?!?!"

There stood Devin only in his shorts while sweats sliding down his 6 packs abs. I would take a picture but not now not in this situation because my Devin is so damm mad umm not a correct word hmm....Furious? yeah he is FURIOUS NOW. Well he haven't meet my brother yet so that's why he's acting like a crazy mate right now.

Devin stormed towards me and pulled my to his hard chest as usually. I innerly rolled my eyes knowing so well about my Devin. Tyler stood with angered fills in his eyes. Why the heck is he's mad right now? shouldn't he be worried?

"Let.My.Lilttle.Sister.Go"

Tyler said through his gritted teeth still not breaking his eye contact with Devin's.

"NEVER"

From that moment I mentally face palm at both of these two goof. To break this tension I decided to wiggled out from Devin's grasp.

"Okay before you both got into a USELESS fight, let me clear something here. Devin this is my brother, Tyler. Tyler this is my handsome mate, Devin"

With that I wished they are OKAY but my wish went opposite They still having little 'Glaring Contest'. I sighed and took Devin's big hand to shook with my big brother hand. I chuckled when I saw Tyler's hand is a bit smaller than Devin's.

"There there, No need to call the ambulance"

Both of their eyes fall on me while I'm giving them my innocent smile. Devin is much bigger than Tyler but oh well he's not gonna admit it by himself if I say that. I took Both of their hands towards the couch and make them both sit.

Me and Tyler was talking but giving few jokes causing me to laughs while Devin keep staring at me like a creep and sit there silent. If he got bored he will buried his head into my neck sometimes even kissing my neck , not caring my big brother was here talking to me. After few minutes Tyler went to my parent's new penthouse.

I've been noticing Devin can't keep his hands to himself lately like he is afraid that He's going to loose me if he didn't touch me. He don't talk like usual he would just nodded then keep holding me. I'm getting worried about his condition, is he having troubles?

Why he didn't say anything about it? Did he think I can't help him? Is this about the rogue problem?

I stopped thinking about the questions that keep coming in my head and let darkness took over me feeling tired for today's event.

I woke up with smile on face thinking about meeting Devin but disappeared when I realized I'm alone on the bed. I look at Devin's side and touch it. It's look the same as yesterday. Huh? He better not doing what I thought.

Taking quick shower wearing my floral dress. Started to make my way towards Devin's office. I knock on the door before coming in when I got no response. Slowly opening the door revealing Devin sleeping in his office. I walked towards him and running my fingers through his dark hair. His face looked stressed even in his sleep. I sighed in frustration.

His eyes opened. He rubbed his eyes trying to get clear sight.

"Why are you not sleeping in the bedroom Devin?"

He keep quiet and sighed while rubbing his face. What's happening to him ? Ughhhh!! I'm getting more frustrated when I knows nothing about him getting this stress. I should help him but I know NOTHING?!!

"Dev-"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP!!!"

He glared at me then got up leaving me in his office alone. I felt my heart shakes in shocked and terrified. That's the first time he raised his voice at me. His voice is scarily deep and intimidating making me more afraid of him. I-i just want to know what's making him stressed like this. This is not my Devin. One tear slipped from my eyes but keep chanting I have to be strong to be his mate knowing I'm just a normal Human.

_____________________________________

Done update for today.

So how was it ?

Do you like it ?

please don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE : )