7

Hello there LoveDoves,  Enjoy babes. Thank You so much for the continuous supports from you LoveDoves! Thank You . I really do appreciate it. 

ENJOY :) 

_____________________________________________

Devin's POV

Touch her again!!! I WANT HER !! My wolf Xion yelled at me as I walked out from the dance studio. He keep asking me to touch her over and over again, it's getting irritating when he keeps repeating that same word. It's a lie if I said I didn't want to touch her heck I even want to be fully mated to her. Unfortunately she is a human and ofcourse she had NO SINGLE F*CKING IDEA about werewolf.

SHUT THE F*CK UP XION! SHE IS A HUMAN IF I MUST TO REMIND YOU AGAIN! AND THATS MAKING IT ALOT MORE HARDER THAN IT SHOULD SO SUCK IT UP AND BE PATIENT! I yelled back at him causing him to shut up immediately.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair frustratedly. I went to my car and hopped in but I'm not gonna leave until she is safe at home. I must make sure my girl is safe from danger. It could be a rogue attacking her while she's driving home. For safety step I must do this.

I can't imagine my Kyara getting hurt or taken away from me. For a werewolf it could be the most torturous for us when our other half is getting in danger or taken away and WORST ....DIE.

After 3 mins, I finally saw my Kyara coming out from the dance studio after done locking it. She started to turn on her car but the car won't start. From that moment big smirked formed on my face. You must be wondering why the f*ck I'm smirking when my mate in trouble turning on her car, Right?

Well .. It's my plan. I told my man to do something at her car and make sure it won't start because I want drive to her home and another reason is to be near to my beautiful Kyara.

I smiled knowing it's my time to shine like a knight in shining armor.

I hopped out from Red Ferrari and went to her car. I saw she struggled to turn on her car again. Tsk tsk tsk, Nothing gonna happen Love. Just let me help you.

I saw she looked frustrated when she get the same result. I knocked on her car window and instantly I saw her eyes glittering with happiness and relief at the same time. She opened the car door with worried face on.

"What's wrong Love?"

I asked sounding completely clueless. She sighed sadly and run her finger through her soft brunette hair. Oh baby, You don't know how bad I want to run my own f*cking fingers through that silky hair. She blushed slightly when she heard me calling her that sweet pet name. Aww she's blushing....wait what?!

Heh! SEE ACTUALLY I'm not the only ONE like a lovesick puppy HERE!

Xion said cockily and I'm pretty damm sure he is smirking in victorious. I innerly roller my eyes at him.

SHUT UP!

I yelled back at him trying to hide my embarrassing moment just now.

"It's my car. Ugh ... I-i don't know what's wrong with it since I know nothing about car but only know about the tire"

She said shyly while keeping her head down causing me to looked at her in adoration. She surely doesn't know how adorable it looked right now and it's sad that she doesn't know it.

"Sorry to hear that but I'll be more than happy to help you with it and since its getting late here. I can drive you home."

I said trying to sound more like a suggestion but came out to be a command. Oh well! since I'm the alpha, commanding people came out naturally from my tongue. Good now I'm scaring her ! Woah great job DEVIN EASTON BLACK! I said sarcastically to myself.