Bonus Chapter For YOU !!

*play the song while reading this chapter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it.

Done update for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

:: This is 2 weeks after the epilogue 😉 ::

Kyara's POV

"I wanna dance with somebody~~~"

Singging lowly not wanting other people to hear my not so beautiful voice. My eyes land on the red apples that is now nicely wrapped with blue plastic. I tip toe to reach the apples but before I get to take it, out of nowhere a hand immediately claim it.

I turn my head to look at the 'apple snatcher' and a relief smile carved on my face.

"Here you go, Mom".

I smiled and happily take it from him. It's Zachary, my oldest son. He smile cheekily knowing his momma here is too short to even reach the damn apples. I gave him a questioning look as I push my shopping cart to the next isle.

"Did father know you're at here ?"

I scoffed at my son silly question. Is he talking about his father?

"That old man? Of course he knew. He knew everything about me. That possessive old man always keep updated about his wife here. He even knew what I'm wearing today, if you know what I mean"

I said casually as I keep strolling my shopping cart. Ignoring my son rolling his eyes at my statement. I chuckled lightly when I saw he cringe at the end.

"Sounds really like my father" He muttered and slid his left hand in his pants pocket and other hand helping me pushing the cart.

"What are you doing here, Zachie?"

When he heard his nick name that I gave him since he was little baby, He groaned as he covered his face with his hands.

"Mom stop calling me that! I'm not little Zachie anymore! I'm a 32 years old man!!"

He whined at me but I keep giving him my famous motherly smile. I innerly sighed, Yes son. You're a grown man indeed and It's a good thing but small part of me really wish that he don't have to grow up. Oh boy, just thinking about that my eyes started to water.

I felt something stopping the shopping cart and I was suddenly engulfed into a hug.

"Oh mom, please don't cry. I hate to see you cry and if father know this he will come here"

I sob lightly "Oh god, I'm sorry. I just-"

"What happened here?!?!" A deep voice cutting me off before I get to say something. I sigh but a bright smile appeared on my face.

Oh boy, He's here.

"Love? What's wrong? are you okay?" Devin asked warily and pulled me into his large frame. I can't lie but my husband here still looking good for his age eventhough he's now 60. His body even look slightly bigger from his recent work out since he is now retired and stay at home unless Zachary need any help for his 'work'.

"I'm fine, Honey. Why did you come here?! I thought I told you not follow me and you also agreed when you send those body guards to protect me" I said and pointed at the 12 bodyguards behind us that is now in black suit securing us, making the other customers in the grocery store feel intimidated by their presence.

I sighed, Devin and his over protectiveness can't never be separated.

"What do you expect from me when I felt my mate is sad? Ofcourse I will get my butt here to know the reason why! You know me, love. I love you so much to even know a pinch of sadness from you"