12

*play the song while reading this chapter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it. 

ENJOY ;)

__________________________________________________

Kyara's POV

SLEEP~~~

SLEEP ~~~~

But I can't!! ugh!! WHY!!! Oh my dear eyes please shut and let me sleep in peace but I can't, my mind keep thinking about HIM. Oh Brain, why do you have to think about HIM? Can't you just forget about even for awhile? Please I'm begging you.

"Okay let's try this"

I said to myself and went to reach my phone at the night stand. It's show 11:00 p.m now. Jeez this is my first time skipping my bed time but Smile appeared on my face when I saw my screen lock picture. It's me and Devin picture, we took it when we're on date. And you must be thinking ...Woah that's fast, or she just taking this things too fast. Hey ! that's what people do when YOU have a CRUSH towards someone.

I opened Counting sheep apps and started to count the sheeps in the picture given. It's another level in my way here. I keep counting for about 12 mins but still I can't sleep! This is BAD!! My eyes still fresh and No news about being Sleepy.

I sighed and put back my phone at the night stand.My mind started to wonder about Devin. Yes , Devin. The man who I started to Like? or Love? uh no way about the scond part. I can't fall for him to easily. I have to be careful, The second thing that I'm afraid to get man into my life is what if the man that I already fall in love with will do when he know about my family secret? And I'm sure he's gonna leave me not wanting to be apart of FREAK FAMILY. Slowly tears started to streaming down my cheeks.

I sighed sadly but I was brought back to reality when I heard someone throwing object at my bedroom window. Huh? who the heck is that. My heart beating fast thinking about the stranger that throwing objects at my window. Slowly I walk up to the window and gasped.

It's Devin, the devil it self

What is he doing here? My eyes fall at his mouth that are now asking me to open the window. I opened the my bedroom window and quickly back away when he quickly and easily climbing up to my room like a spy. Is he a spy?

He closed the window behind him and turn his back to look at me.

"What are you doing here, Devin?" My voice laced with curiousity.

He slowly make his way towards me and engulfed me into a hug. He hugged me tighter when I make No response because I was too shock but slowly hug him back.He pulled away and move the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.

I felt sparks as he wipes away my tears that I didn't realize was falling.

"I'm coming here for you but why are you crying,Love?"

He asked with concern lacing his voice. Is he worried about me?

I shook my head immediately meaning no.

"N-nothing, Devin. There's nothing import-"

I was cut off by him....AGAIN! wow he loves to do this alot !

"Everything about YOU is important to ME ! No matter what it is! when it's come to you, EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT!! So you better get that into your pretty little head, Love"

I swear my feet felt like jello right now when I'm hearing his voice. His voice held power and commanding not soft like he always use when he talk to me. I'm being honest ,my stomach fills with butterflies right now. Gosh! But....the thought of him treating all the girls that he had flings with like this makes my heart ached.