16

*play the song while reading this capter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it.

ENJOY :)

________________________________________________

 Kyara's POV

I took a deep breath and looked at Devin that is now giving me gentle smile. He gave me a quick squeezed. Dear god , Please help me!

"Love, Relax. I'm sure they gonna love you like I do but ofcourse I love you more than ever. Don't worry I will always be by your side, Love"

Devin kissed the top of my head and get ready to meet the crowds. Here we go, I talk to myself.

"I present you Alpha Devin Easton Black and Luna Kyara Rose Heartson"

My heart beats at fast pace as soon as our name was announced.I heard the crowds cheering and clapping as we walks out to the stage. I take a deep breath again when I saw almost 1000 werewolf standing infront of us.

"Thank you for coming, the reason I invited all of you is to introduce you to your Luna. My beautiful mate that is going to be your Luna is Kyara Rose Heartson. The one that going to help me rule the pack. The one who you will obey. The one who you will protect and respect. I hope all of you could cooperate to help our pack stronger.I hope you enjoy your night. Thank you again"

Devin's Alpha voice boomed through the hall. The crowds nodded in agreement and cheered. I smile at the heartwarming welcomes from the pack. I can't believe they accept me to be their Luna eventhough I'm a human. I promise with all my heart, I will always be Devin's side when it's come to about the pack. I will protect them with all my heart. I will work hard to be their Luna and prove them that I'm not weak for human.

Devin's gaze fall at me then he took my hand leading us to meet the crowds. Devin wrapped his big hands around my waist keeping me closer to him anytime. I got so many welcomes and compliments. They are so kind and humble. I was cutted off my thoughts when I saw two couples coming towards us.

Devin keep his stone face at them.

"Alpha Logan and Luna Winter"

Devin's deep voice greeted at the black haired couple and his gaze falls at the guy with dirty blonde hair and brown haired women.

"Alpha Bryce and Luna Lara"

The guys just nodded meaning as short greet. The womens smile at me causing me to smile back at them.

"Congratulations Alpha Devin and Luna Kyara, finally you've found your mate"

Alpha Bryce said but as he about to say more Luna Lara cutted him.

"Oh dear, you're so beautiful. You're a lucky one man, I must say Alpha Devin"

Luna Lara compliment me making crimson red covering my cheeks. Luna Winter agreed then chuckled at my now red face. I thanked them and they went to leave us alone.

After eating, Devin got a mind linked by his Beta james about Alpha Logan and Bryce wanting to meet him to discuss about pack things. Annnnnnd as you know, now I'm alone. Walking through the crowds but only to be stopped by my ballet students. The girls squeld when they saw me.

"Miss Kyara is my Luna now ? how come we not know this?! But by the way Congratulations Luna Kyara and we love you. You're going to be a Great and BEAUTIFUL Luna!!"

One of the girls said making me smile at their acceptance. They gave me a group huggies causing the crowds to said 'awe' at us.

"Thank you my gorgeous girls and my oh my you all did look like Angelina Jolie right now" The girls chuckle at my siliness. They pulled away and continue to enjoy the moment.

Suddenly I felt someone tapping my left shoulder. My head snapped at the owner only to be greeted by a pair of grey eyes.

The guy smile at me but not in flirty way but in friendly way.

"Hi Luna, I'm Jonnie. The pack doctor, Nice to meet you Luna".

He said with his not so deep voice. He pulled out his hands and Our hands shook.

"No need to call me Luna. It's just Kyara. Nice to meet you too Jonnie. How long have you been as the pack doctor? You look quite young"

He chuckled " For 5 years now since I met my mate"

"That's cool. You have met your mate? where is she?"

He laughed " Its he to be exact, Luna"

W-what?! He is GAY!! oh well .. by the way I already have the hottest mate. So it's not a bad news for me then but probably to all the girls that keep eye raping him right now. I notice all the girls keep staring at him from the moment he talk to me. It's a lie if I say he is NOT HANDSOME.

Our talk was interrupted by a deep voice but Devin's voice is deeper.

"Babe! There you are! I've been looking for you. Do not just disappeared from me like that! You made me worried sick!"

"Sorry baby" Jonnie apologized.

The dangerous looking handsome man eyes fall at me. His eyes widened when he notice me. I know I'm short but hey! I'm not that short for the people not to notice me.

"Luna.....uh Hi, I'm Reggie Kray, The Pack Warriors Leader and you must've met my mate, Jonnie"

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' "But please just call me Kyara, Luna making me sounds kinda old ya know" We laughed but our laugh cut short when a loud growl to be heard.

Immediately my face was meeting a very hard chest. I smiled when I recognized the cologne that is belong to the one and only Devin.

"MINE!!"

Devin's scary voice said while hugging me tightly. Uh oh someone is Jealous? I looked up since he so so damm tall and my lips landed on his lips. It was a passionate kiss but I pulled away making him growl in protest. That's our first kiss! I just kissed him to make his wolf calm down. I cupped his face.

"I'm yours. Don't worry they don't do anything, they're my friends"

Devin's blue eyes softened then he kissed my forehead. He looked at Jonnie and Reggie. He sighed in relief knowing they aren't some random strangers.

"We have to go, My uncle is here now. He wants to meet you"

Devin said. I nodded in reply then shot at my two new friends an apologetic smile. Jonnie mouthed 'It's OkAy' at me then Reggie pulled him closer and nuzzling his face in the crook of Jonnie's neck then said.

"I'm gonna punish you so bad for running away from me, babe" making Jonnie face turns red.

I chuckled at the two of them. We make our ways to Devin's office but stop when I gave Devin's hand a quick squeezed again.

Don't worry everything will be okay, Love

Devin mind linked me. I nodded then the door opened. We walked inside only to be meet by the tall man that is wearing expensive suits. His back was facing us making me hard to see his face but my eyes widened when the man turn around....

________________________________________

Done update for today.

So how was it ?

Do you like it ?

please don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE.