18

*play the song while reading this chapter*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it. 

ENJOY : )

_____________________________________

Kyara's POV

Sitting alone while eating my breakfast. I sighed then look at Devin's empty chair. After he storming out from his office leaving me alone, I didn't see him since then. I'm worried where did he go? Have he eaten? What's bothering him? I have to be an understanding mate. That's all I could do as his human mate.

I got up and cleaned up my breakfast and kept Devin's inside the fridge. Maybe he will eat it later. Suddenly my phone started to ringing. I pushed the answer icon without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me Jonnie. Wanna hang out?"

"Umm.. I'm not sure but I will text you after I ask Devin's permission"

"Sure, bye"

I hang up. I think I should spend a bit time with my new friends and maybe it will help me ease the pressure that I'm in now. I talk to myself then nodded in agreement. I started to walked towards our room but to be stopped when I saw the door beside the library. This is the door that Devin told me not to go in but what's in there making it restricted for me to come in?

My curiosity grew and decided to just have a look inside the room. I will do it ONCE just ONce. Slowly pushing the door opened and to my suprise it's not locked. My hearts beats fast as I slowly walk inside. It's just a normal home office. I look at my left then saw a bunch of pictures hanging. I gulped nervously and walked near to the picture.

My eyes widened when I saw a brutal murder pictures every picture. There's a picture of a body without head. My eyes wondering looking at the horrifying pictures until my eyes land on one picture that has Devin in it. I took a step back when I saw him in the picture smirking holding a badly beat up guy.

I shakes my head in disbelief but stopped when I heard the door opened revealing Devin. Quickly back away as he stood there shocked seeing me inside the room.

"L-love , what are you doing in here?"

"What is this Devin? Why did I see you in that picture? Tell me DEVIN!!"

He sighed then rubbing his face in frustration.

"It's not what's it look like lov-"

"Don't you dare call me that!! EXPLAIN THIS TO ME NOW DEVIN!! Tell me ...what are you?"

My voice broke at the end feeling scared hearing what will be his answer. My eyes looked at him straight waiting for an answer. He growled loudly then grabbing the things near him and throwing it at the wall breaking them into pieces. He stopped then looked at me with his red eyes.

"Why did you come inside here Kyara"

He asked with his scary deep voice. I kept my mouth shut wanting him to answer me first. I jumped slightly when I heard him roaring in frustration then throw the table across the room. I took more steps back when he stalking dangerously to me.

"Tell me Devin, what are you? WHY DID YOU SEEM HAPPY KILLING PEOPLE? Huh?!! TELL ME!!"

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN" He growled darkly

"IT IS MINE WHEN ITS COME TO YOU DEVIN!!" I yelled.

"Fine !! Yes, I'm a monster that killing people!! THATS ME KYARA! I kill PEOPLE especially like YOU WEAK HUMAN!! I'm the Mafia leader. I enjoy hearing them screaming in Pain! Do you want to know why the f*ck I was so messed up lately huh?!! It's because I got a message telling that my ENEMIES WANT YOU!!! YOU KYARA!! I should've known better for not bringing you into this world. I WAS A MESS THINKING HOW TO PROTECT YOU especially when you're WEAK!! THIS STUPID MATE BOND MAKING ME WANT YOU!! YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WEAK HUMAN. YOU'RE SO WEAK UNTIL MAKING THIS THINGS ALOT MORE HARDER!! THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR RIGHT?!!"