Chapter 20

Hey, guys! I'm updating! If you want recent updates please go on fanfiction.net 

Percy's POV (a/n I'm going to get to after war from the last olympian because as I said I'm not writing the book):

I laid on the ground panting as I looked over at Annabeth, "is it over?"

She wiped her eyes, "yeah, it's over. I thought you said your father was biting people to make an army."

"I did too, maybe I was wrong. So shall we go home? I'm ready to leave Olympus for a little bit."

"You call camp-half blood home?"

"Of course, I find it peaceful there."

"Well let's go home." I stood taking her hand. We were both sweating as we walked out of the empire state building. We tagged behind the other campers as we all made it back to Camp-Halfblood. Everyone cheered us on and threw Annabeth and I in the water. I pulled her hand and made her swim to me. I formed and air bubble.

"Still have Poseidon's powers I see."

I smiled and pulled her close. Her eyes bore into mine as we stared at each other. I put my forehead on hers, "I don't know what it is about you but I can't seem to get you our of my head. I think I'm beginning to fall in love with you wisegirl."

She smiled, "I think I am too seaweed brain. Are you going to kiss me or will I have to?"

I growled and pressed my lips to hers. She pulled me closer and I nipped at her bottom lip. She opened her mouth granting me entrance. My body felt like it was on fire as her hands traced up my back and rest in my hair. The need to turn was coming so I pulled away and placed my forehead on hers, taking deep breaths.

"Everything okay? Do we need to go back up?"

I smiled and pecked her lips a few times, "gods you make my heart race in excitement." I groaned, "yeah I need to go back up." I looked at my hand which began to change. I looked up at Annabeth, "hold your breath." I took us back up to shore and everyone was at the pavilion.

"Should I wait for you?"

I winced, "no go have fun. I'll be fine so just go and enjoy yourself."

She grabbed my shirt and kissed me one last time and boy was it a kiss. She pulled away with a smile, "go run around wolf boy." I looked back one more time before I shifted so I wouldn't have to worry about an uncontrolled shift. I took off for a short run to cool off. I reached the end of the forest where I had a clear view of the pavilion. I shifted and leaned on a tree while I watched Annabeth talk to her girl siblings.

"was he a good kisser?"

Annabeth blushed, "yeah. I think I might love him."

"Annabeth you know that he is dangerous. What if he hurts you?"

I frowned but continued to listen in, "he won't hurt me, Kath. I trust him and he knows when he is about to shift. Although, he is bad as listening to conversations." She looked over at me and smiled. She walked over to me, "What did I say about listening to people's conversation?"

"Wise girl I couldn't help but listen to your voice. It's so calming. I like listening to you talk."

She rolled her eyes, "I distinctly remember you calling me annoying."

I placed my hand on my chest, Annabeth I'm hurt. That was on a day of a full moon and I don't have complete control over what I say or do."

"Fine, I won't hold it against you. How about you go and talk to the other campers and have fun?"