Impotent God of Mischief and Discord

LOKI POV

"But, father..." I whined.

"But nothing. I am giving you the chance to make amends with the damage you have cost. It is either you go to Midgard or rot in that cell." Odin explained.

"Fine!" I replied. "As you wish."

When I reached Middle Earth, I felt the soft grass against my cheek. Grass is probably the only thing I like here; soft and green. Everything else disgusts me.

"Excuse me mister." Somebody said. I sat up to find a young boy standing in front of me with his finger inside his nostril. "You're dressed weird."

"I rest my case. Disgusting." I replied before pushing the boy aside and walking away. I looked around and recognized my surroundings. I was in New York, the very city I attempted to destroy a few months ago. I just hope no one recognizes me.

"Hey!! It's Loki!!" A woman from behind me yelled.

A pack of hormonal teenage girls chased after me. They ran after me, tried to grab me, and yelled words that I assume meant that they wanted me to impregnate them. This is absurd, I thought they hated me.

When I gained a bit of distance away from them, I took the chance and jumped off what I had thought was a small bridge. Apparently, that small bridge could leave you with a leg injury. I hid under the bridge, in an almost fetal position because of the immense pain.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" A girl who was walking by asked.

"Do I look okay? You daft dimbo." I exclaimed.

She came closer and helped me up. I felt a warm liquid trickle down my knee. I looked down and saw that I was...bleeding?

I started to feel nauseous.

The next thing I knew, I was in a bedroom. Somebody was taking my boots off. I sat up at a jolt and armed myself, the dagger pointing straight at her. She fell back onto her rear end. "I'm so sorry, I just wanted to make you feel comfortable." She told me.

I disarmed myself and tried to sit up straight. "As you were, servant."

"I'm not a servant, but you could at least be thankful that I saved you." She replied, taking off my boots and cuffing my trousers to reveal a massive gash in my leg.

I winced. "Thank you."

She smiled, she was kind of beautiful.

She started cleaning my wound. "So what is your name, girl who is not a servant."

"My name is Sydney."

SYDNEY POV

He wore a long leather coat with golden metal plating over his shoulders like armor and the gold on his forearms was tight. Were those pure gold vambraces? Underneath was a black chest plate then more tight clothes that all made him look both sinister and extremely sexy. All in a deep forest green with black and gold. It was certainly his color.

He was a good six foot with pale skin and long legs. His black hair was shoulder length and slicked back. I avoided those piercing eyes and looked away. He pulled his armor off and finally, his undershirt fluttered to the ground. I sat on the edge of the bed with the bowl of ice on the table. "Lean forward." I said. He did, watching me warily. I wrapped some ice in a cloth and pressed it slowly and gently to his back.

His pale skin was covered in bruises of enormous size. I watched him but he didn't even flinch. It didn't seem to do anything to him. Well, he did relax a bit. My hand brushed his skin and I blinked. He was freezing! I looked up to his face but he had his eyes closed. I ignored the temperature and spoke softly.

"What's your name?"

"Loki." He said, opening his eyes to watch me with a wary eye again.

"Loki...?" I repeated. "Where have I heard that before?"

He just shrugged back.

"Oh!! Last March!! You tried to destroy the city, right?"

Suddenly, he pushed me down onto the bed. "Aren't you scared of me?"

He looked at me, his blue eyes shining back at mine. "No, I'm not. So get off of me."

"I've become impotent." Loki said sitting back up in despair.

I giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing."