The Truth Hurts

LOKI POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I couldn't shake the thought of kissing Sydney. It felt so good, yet I felt guilty that I had taken a heart that did not belong to me. And why did she storm off like that? Was she angry at me? Would she ever want to be in the likes of me again?

The next morning, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal Steve and Sydney. "Please don't hit me." I winced at Steve.

"I'm not gonna hit you." Steve told me. "Tony asked if we could join him and the others for some breakfast."

Sydney just smiled at me like nothing happened between us. As we ate breakfast, she even let Steve baby her by feeding her. I was starting to hate her. Rage filled every nook and cranny in my body. How could she treat me like this when I have obviously displayed my true affections for her?

"I'm finished eating." I told them as I stood up and was about to go back to my apartment.

"I'll go with you." Sydney told me. "I'm finished eating as well."

We were walking down the hallway when she suddenly intertwined her fingers with mine. "Oh Loki, today's such a nice day. Why the smug face?"

"You're seriously so oblivious of the things around you." I told her.

"Huh?" She said, confused.

"Isn't the fact that we kissed yesterday bothering you?" I asked as I pinned her against the wall.

"Well, I wouldn't say that it was bothering me." She replied.

I turned away from her and left quickly for my apartment.

SYDNEY POV

That night, I prettied myself up and knocked on Loki's door. When he finally opened the door, I flung my arms around him and kissed him on the lips passionately. As our lips parted, Loki looked at me weird. "What has gotten into you?"

"The truth." I told him.

"What truth?" Loki asked.

"That I'm madly in love with you Loki Laufeyson." I replied, kissing him again.

"So you thought that I was still with Steve this morning?" I asked as we sat on the couch hand in hand.

"Yeah, which was why I confronted you in the hallway." He told me. "And you were only letting him feed you because your arm got injured?"

I nodded back. "I'm glad that the confusion has passed." I said, burying my face in his neck. "I couldn't imagine myself being more comfortable than I am right now."

He smiled at me. "I love you." He whispered then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. "Come on darling, let's make some sweet love together."

He carried me to the bedroom and started undressing. He stripped the both of us down to nothing within a minute. We were making out and things were quickly heating up. He held me up and wrapped my legs around his waist again and shoved himself into me. I screamed unprepared for his size. He covered my mouth. "Not so loud, love. The others might hear us."

He pushed me up against the bedroom wall and began to thrust as hard as he could until he had to lay down as I scratched my nails down his back. He slammed me down on the bed then jumped on top of me and pushed himself into me once more. We were rolling around on the bed for what felt like all night.

When we were finally done, the sheets were messed up, the pillows were all off the bed, and we had actually managed to break the bed. The two of us spent the day cuddled up on the couch since the bed was broken. Talk about soreness that next day.

LOKI POV

I woke up in the middle of the night with Sydney sound asleep in my arms. The reason for which was that I heard Odin calling out to me. I thought I was just imagining things, so I went into the bathroom to wash my face. When I looked up from the sink, I found Odin standing behind me. "Oh my Gods, you frightened me." I told him.

"My sweet son, you have finally learned to love and with that I shall fulfill my promise." Odin explained. "I give you back your full power."

I felt the power surge all over my body. It felt amazing. "Thank you father."

SYDNEY POV

The next morning, I woke up to find Loki back in the armor that he wore when we first met, but now he had a scepter. "Playing dress up, are we?" I asked him.

"Shut up you mewling quim." He told me. "A Midgardian like you has no right to speak so informally to an Asgardian like me. Now kneel."

I got up and wrapped my arms around him. "You don't need to make a speech to make me kneel."

I thought he was going to get seduced. But then he suddenly pushed me back and I fell back onto the bed. There was something different about him. "Loki, are you okay?"

He snickered, lifting his glowing scepter. "Okay? I feel amazing."

I felt my heart beat fast. "But I thought you loved me."

He smirked. "Love? There was never any love, it was merely lust."