The Fowl in the Magic Box

The next morning, I woke up and explored around the place where they had imprisoned me, limping on one leg. I found Sydney talking to Steve. "So technically, I'm only twenty two years old." Steve told her.

"Sure Steve, whatever you say." Sydney replied.

I cleared my throat.

"Oh, Loki, you're awake." She turned to me and said. "How are you feeling?"

"Sweaty." I replied, fanning myself with my undershirt.

"Come on, I'll get you some clean clothes." She told me as she got up and walked me back into the room.

She picked out a few pieces of clothing from the wardrobe and passed them to me. "You can get dressed in the--"

I started to get dressed in front of her. Her jaw dropped at the sight of my chest. How I loved to toy with her. "Like what you see?" I asked as I put on the army green shirt she gave me.

"Uh..." She was speechless.

"Just as I thought." I told her and exited the room. I had her wrapped around my finger.

SYDNEY POV

I found him so attractive. How could someone look so beautiful, yet be so evil. I went back out to see that Loki had stolen the iPad from Steve who was now looking cross. "What is this magic box?" Loki asked. He accidentally tapped an icon and it opened up Flappy Bird. He tapped it again and with flopping sound, the GAME OVER screen popped up. "What tomfoolery is this?" He exclaimed.

"You have to tap it continuously." I told him, sitting down in between him and Steve who was once again acting like a sloth.

"This is nonsense." Loki added as he pressed replay and started tapping again.

I turned to Steve. "Simply amazing, an Asgardian can learn faster than you."

"That's okay. An Asgardian doesn't have you." He replied pecking the skin on my shoulder.

LOKI POV

I could overhear that patriotic imbecile claim Sydney as his possession. If she is anyone's she should be mine. I thought I made it clear earlier when I almost kissed her.

"I am not yours Steve. And for the time being that I am not properly wed, I am not anyone's possession. I have an independent ownership of myself." Sydney explained. I felt a smile trace across my face.

"Then I'll marry you." Steve said.

The fowl on the magic box I was toying with fell on the ground and I lost when I heard him say that. Sydney immediately stood up. "Uhm, uh... Loki are you hungry? I'm going to get you some food." She told me and left towards the kitchen.

I turned to Steve. "If you ever lay as much as a finger on her, I swear I will kill you."

"Who gave you the right?" He replied. "You heard what she said. No one rules over her. And you certainly can't tell me what I can and can't do."

He was starting to get on my nerves. "I will--"

Sydney had come back and sat down beside me. "I didn't know what you wanted, so I made you a sandwich."

I bit into the bread. It was delicious. "What is in this bread? Please do not tell me it is sand and witches."

She smiled. "No, it's turkey and mayonnaise."

I chuckled and ate some more. My mortal body seems to always be quite famished.

"You're cute." She told me.

"I'm gonna go take my bike out for a spin." Steve said as he got up and left.

Finally, Sydney and I were alone.