The battle-Gracie

I wake up to alarms and seeing Keith's arm around me then jolting out of his bed. My heart skipped to the beat of the alarms.I thought I was hear voices but it turned out to be Allura.
"Paladins, get to your lions, the castle is under attach!"
Keith grabbed my arm "your riding with me."
He started to blush but ran to the red lion. I summoned my sword handle but not the sword, not yet. Red opened up its mouth and let me and Keith inside. He sat down and the intercom went off in his helmet.
"Let's go team, Pidge get the left."
"Ok Shiro."
"Hunk get the ships control center."
"On it."
"Keith and Gracie get to the ground me and Lance will meet you two on ground."
"Ok Shiro!" We said at the same time. We both blushed until we heard Lance on the intercom.
"Hurry up Keith and the sexy lady !"
Keith's face was red with anger "Lance!..." I hug Keith to reassure him.
"May I?"
Keith nodded and gave me his helmet.
"Stop being an idiot and start shooting the Galra Lance, or I will knock the quisnack out of you!" Keith smiled at me and I smiled back
"Ok geez, can you two get down here please?"
I nodded at Keith holding on tight to Keith he didn't seem to mind because he used his arm to hold me to.
After he landed on the surface, we got out and drawn our swords. Galra solders came at us from left and right. Their guns were shooting near our heads. Keith drew his shield, and put it in front of both of us. I ran out of the protection of the shield and tried to hit a Galra ship until a Galra hit me in the head. Then everything went black.