Activated- Gracie

"Pidge has set up the training deck for you to activate the lion."
"Thanks Shiro."
He gives you a hug. He really was like our teams dad.
"Be careful out there."
"Shiro I'm not ten. I'll talk to you after this,ok?"
"Just don't die." Easier said than done.
Keith ran up to me kissing me as if it was the last time I'd see him.
"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!"
"Lance leave them alone! Their in love!" Hunk said smiling, that's the thing about Hunk he was sweet, understands what other feelings are, and takes care of others. Lance looked jealous and mad at me and Keith, oh well.
Pidge giggled as me and Keith's lips pulled apart. "Can we start now?"
"Yes once everyone is in the observation room." Allura rolled her eyes.
Shiro looked nervous as Keith meet in the observation room, he looked like he needed to blurt out a secret.
I grabbed my crown and put it on my head as Lance whistle at me I hear two smacks. I look on the observation room and saw Keith's and Shiro's hand near Lance's head. I laughed and realized that the lion was glowing, something picked me up off the ground and brought me outside.
The strange thing was I could breathe. This planet has no oxygen. I felt calm. I turned to see a full sized lion, my white lion was about the same size as the others, well besides Shiro's, the lion opened her mouth and let me inside.
'So after thirteen years you finally let me out?'
"Sorry girl, I lost my memory."
'Humans'
"Well now I can use your for missions."
'I need a place to rest.'
"I'll ask Allura."
'Thank you.'
"Allura do you have an extra garage?"
"Yes next to Keith's and Pidge's."
"Can I use it?"
"Of course."
"Thank you princess."
"Your welcome."
I found the garage where white will be staying. She can shrink and grow so she won't take much room. I parked white and told her goodnight. I felt light headed. The team started to come into my garage. I started to walk towards them and fell to the floor.