Waltz- Keith

Is it just me or did Hiro act strange around Shiro? Nope just me. Any ways we split up and put on our intercoms.Me and Gracie went to the dance floor to waltz to make it look like we were like everyone else. Her white and gold dress looked like a star glimmering at night. No matter what we do together I always have thoughts go through my head like, what would happen if she got hurt or worse. But tonight it was her night, she would activate the white lion, and help defeat the Galra.
I put my arm around her waist and put the other free and in hers. We waltz for what seemed like hours but may have only been minutes.
"Activate the holograms and turn invisible."
"Ok Allura." The only people who would see us as we are invisible are each other. So I can see Gracie's face and she can see mine. I press on my invisible suit and put on the hologram of me and Gracie waltzing. I grabbed Gracie's hand and started to run to her room in the castle. A guard was in front of the door. I threw a rock near a plant by the door and the guard opened the door and looked around the plant.
Gracie and I ran to the door and slipped through.
"Where's your closet?"
"Second door on the right."
I nodded opening the door and slipped through with Gracie.
"Open the safe."
She opened the door by entering a 6 digit code. I grabbed the crown and put it in my bag inside my invisible suit.
"Let's go."
Alarms blared as we raced out with the team. What was Lance's distraction? It seemed to be pulling to fire alarms. Great, just great! I pick Gracie off the ground.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting us out of here!"
She held on to me tight. She must have been scared of losing me in this mess, and I was to.