Questions- Gracie

I woke up to a loud roar, it brought back some memories I had lost.
"Gracie we have some questions for you."
"Ok Space Dad."
"Don't call me that."
"Ok Shiro what's the question?"
"First off, why did you disobey my orders?"
"I'm sorry I really am, I just thought I could help out..."
"It's ok just don't do it again, second off what is that lion?"
The memories shot through my head.
"The lion....."
I stopped took a deep breath and looked at the people around me.
"The lion, my father gave to me when he was about to die and he told me to go to a place that held a castle that belongs to my parents and I, he said the lion is a special part of voltron and can help defeat the Galra. He said I need to find someone to bring it to life, it had to be a kind man who had saved my life and cared a lot about me."
"Ok last question do you know if anyone is taking care of the castle?"
"Yes my brother Hiro, he is the king until I'm married. I have another brother who I do not remember much but he left Earth to be a pilot and help two others."
Shiro was silent, until Lance started to laugh
"That's impossible, so your a princess?"
He laugh some more. Keith looked like he was going to hurt him.
"Can I ask a question to you now Shiro?"
He nodded
"Who saved me?"
Keith started to blush as Shiro said to the team "Stay here if you saved Gracie."
I saw Pidge, Shiro, Coran, Allura, Hunk, and thank goodness Lance left, so that left Keith. I felt like I had butterflies.
"Thank you Keith." I stood up and gave Keith a hug. I brought my head up a bit my eyes locked with his. We both slowly brought our lips together. I felt all warm and safe with him, just as we both parted our lips I remembered the rest of what my father had told me 'after the man had saved me and we shared a kiss if he had care much about me we would be together'
"Let's head to bed. Maybe we can talk tomorrow?"
"Sure.
We headed to his room. I sat on his bed as he changed into his shorts in the bathroom. He came out with no shirt. Why was he so cute?
"Ready for bed?"
"Yeah or does shorts and a tank top bad to sleep in?"
He put up his hands in a fake surrender.
"You look beautiful in anything..." he blushed as soon as he caught himself.
"Thanks." I blushed and hugged him. He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. I laid down next to him on his bed, he put his arm around me as my head laid on his chest and my hand on his abs.
"Goodnight princess."
Goodnight Keith."