|Day 2: The Ordeal|

After a few hours of napping, Chrome flutters her eyes open. Her chest felt rather heavy. When she finally woke herself up completely, she sees Larcade sleeping with him nuzzling her chest.

"Ah.", she sighs and strokes his hair.

He's really adorable.

Chrome fixes her outfit that was a pair of black booty shorts and a black bikini top. Basically like Milliana's outfit with the knee socks and all that. She lays Larcade on the bed and leaves the room, heading to the kitchen.

While she cuts off some fruits on the counter, she flicks her hand forward, turning on the lacrima screen.

"Hey there! Jason here from Sorcerer Magazine and today we are going to see our heroes, Fairy Tail, has done for us! The guild has saved Magnolia from destruction by the evil wizard himself Zeref! So cool!", Jason zooms his face on the screen, eyeing the viewing audience.

Chrome watches her guild on the screen, repairing what was lost. She felt sad that she wasn't able to be there to help them. Or rather, she wasn't there to fight with her family. "I guess there's no need to worry about them anymore.", she looks down in sadness and grabs an apple from the basket on the side, slowly slicing it.

Mystogan...

She frowns at the thought of the prince. His image pops in her mind. Before Mystogan left for Edolas, the two of them would stick onto one another like magnets. There was a rumor going around the guild that the two liked each other. But Mystogan had to stay in Edolas as a king and there was no way for him to come back to Earthland ever again. Remembering their last goodbye made her chest sting. "I wonder what you're doing today?", she asks herself. Then suddenly, she flinched at the feeling of someone's arms wrapping her waist, making her cut her finger with the knife. "Larcade-kun! That was dangerous."

"I'm sleepy.", said Larcade sluggishly. He rests his chin on her shoulder and snoozes.

"Then go back to sleep.", Chrome sighs and puts the finger that had the cut on it on her lips.

Larcade notices it and grabs her wrist. Chrome stares at him as he does so and then shivers as she watches him put it on his mouth, sucking on it.

"L-Larcade-kun... Y-you didn't need t-to...", she whimpered and looks away, enjoying the tingling sensation from her finger.

Larcade eyes her while doing it then pulls her finger out of his mouth. He wonders why she was reacting like that. And then it kicked him. He was just more than a mage that can use pleasure magic. He too, was a man.

"Larcade-kun?"

He slides the fruits on the counter to the side and lifts Chrome up by grabbing her ass and sits her on the counter. "Chrome-san.", he began to stare into her eyes.

Chrome was surprised of what he did. Her arms were around his neck but then she plants her hand on his chest, trying to deny the whole situation. "Larcade-kun, we need to eat.", she said, blushing.

"I don't want to right now.", said Larcade and then pushes her ass close to him, making her legs wrap around his waist. "Chrome-san.", he said with a husky tone.

Her eyes closed halfway as she feels his breath on her face. "Larcade-kun...", she whispered his name.

The two of them slowly leaned their faces close to each other but the moment was interrupted as a voice outside calls for Chrome.

"Chrome? Are you there?", said a female's voice.

A sigh escaped their lips, annoyed that they were interrupted.