|Alternate Ending 1: Endless|

A/N: The song is a must for this ending. If you can, listen to it while reading.
Thank you Hiro for making such a good anime/manga series. Farewell Fairy Tail. We fans will always hold a place in our hearts.

Welcome to the first alternate ending. From the true ending, Larcade and Chrome did not give up on each other and wanted to be together till the end. What if Chrome surrenders to Larcade's plead? What will become of them?

|At the Cathedral|

"Larcade, you don't understand what you're asking! It's too much for me to bear.", Chrome cried and cried to the point she was suffocating in her own tears.

Larcade winced in pain and hugs her tight. Not letting go. "But I don't want to take your precious life away.", he cups her cheek and runs his thumb on them.

Chrome furrows her brows and nervously laughs. "You don't understand do you?", she pauses and cups both of his cheeks. "Larcade, your existence is also precious. To me. My existence, belongs to you. Without you, how do you imagine me living?"

"Happily... Without me in it.", said Larcade with a hollow expression. "Your life is not mine to take. And I'm begging you Chrome-san... Please treasure your life more. These past couple of days with you were the best days of my life. I will always treasure our memories together. Our love."

Chrome could not believe what she was hearing. She looks at Larcade and she became terrified of making him upset. She nods her head and began crying. She was willing to listen and do anything for Larcade. "Will it make you happy Larcade?"

"Yes.", he runs his thumb across her lips. "Promise me that you will live happily."

Her hands trembled as she puts the vial to her lips, shaking the tablet down to her mouth and swallowed it. Her wounds, cracks suddenly healed and Larcade falls into her arms. "Larcade? Larcade!", she shrieked.

Yukino and Minerva covered their mouths. Their eyes trembled in tears and in fear.

Rogue slams his fist against the wall and refuses to look at the scene. Sting on the other hand, was ready to charge.

"Larcade!", Chrome cried her heart out and slid herself and Larcade to the ground. She held Larcade to her chest and rocked the two of them back and forth. "Please Larcade!", Her tears fell on his cheeks. "Larcade! Please... I don't want to be alone again...", she whimpered and sobbed silently.

Larcade reaches for her cheek and wipes her tears with his thumb. His eyes were half open with tears streaming down his cheeks but his lower half was slowly disappearing. "Chrome-san, I'm sorry.", he turns to Sting.

The two men looked at each other for a long while. Sting understands what he has to do and what Larcade needed him for. Larcade gave him Chrome's life to take care of.

Take care of her... Sting.

Sting clenches his fists and looks down with one nod of his head in agreement. "You goddamn idiot...", he tuts. "Tch, Larcade! I'm not gonna back down and you know that!"

Good. Don't back down. I don't want to hand her over to anyone. But this time, I am willing to make an exception and leave her in your care, Sting.

You're just doing the same thing as he did.

I know... I'm terrible, aren't I? But please, take care of her for me?

I'd do it without you telling me to.

Team Natsu arrives and they stood their ground, realizing they were too late. Lucy drops the medicine to the ground, then herself and runs her fingers through her hair in frustration. She was embrace by Natsu who started crying after her. Erza puts her hands on face, sobbing quietly. Juvia hides herself on Gray's chest, mourning.