|Day 7: The Vow|

"Isn't it beautiful here? The last time I was here, we were at war with the dragons. Ah, I kind of miss the Grand Magic Games. It was hella fun."

Hours had passed and there was no sign or any message from Fairy Tail yet. So for now, Chrome, Larcade, Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Minerva, Rufus, Orga and the Exceeds were roaming around the hot spots of Crocus.

Chrome was greeted by her fans from Crocus. They even asked for her autograph. Which was annoying Larcade. 

A group of males approaches Chrome and begged her to shake their hands. "Chrome-sama, we are your biggest fans! We've watched you the entire GMGs last year and you were really awesome! You're still our favorite!", one of them knelt down and extends his hand. "Will you come with us for lunch? Our treat!"

"Uhm.", Chrome winces in pain and shakes her head. "I'm sorry. But I'm kind of busy right now.", she looks back to the sabers, hinting for help.

While Chrome was asking for help from her friends, Larcade, who was next to her, steps in front of her to block her from the men. He glares at them and began to make them feel tiny as his expression darkened. Even Sting and the others flinched.

"Eek!", they fled.

Finally, Chrome gives up on asking help from the sabers, she turns around to see no one but Larcade smiling. "Oh? Where did they go?", she smiles at the innocent Larcade and pets him.

"They're gone.", Larcade kept smiling. "They won't bother you anymore Chrome-san so don't worry about it anymore."

Sting leans himself closer to the others to whisper. "Can't she see that she's being fooled by that innocent smile?!"

"It won't make any difference even if you do something about it Sting.", Larcade hugs Chrome from behind and smirks at him and then sticks out his tongue.

"Why you—", Sting marches towards him but gets held back.

Same of Larcade who was getting restrained by Chrome. 

But then suddenly, both Larcade and Chrome's hearts throbbed causing the two of them to fall on their knees on the ground and catching a crowd's attention.

"Chrome! Larcade!"

Minerva flaps her fan down and covers her mouth. "Everyone, please do not mind us. It's just the heat that's bothering them.", she smiles at the people and then rushes towards the couple. It wasn't good. 

Chrome was internally screaming in pain that only her friends can hear. Her legs gave up on her and she couldn't feel em'. "Larcade...", she cups his cheek and clings to him. "I want to go to a church.", she said.

"Alright, alright.", Larcade hushes her and looks up to Sting and Rogue. "I don't know where it is. But will you take us there?"

"Yes. Just... Hold on to my sister.", said Rogue and turns around, leading them the way.

"What.", Minerva blinked her eyes a couple of times. "Was this the thing I missed last night?"

Yukino giggles and nods her head. "Yes Minerva-sama."

|Timeskip|

The sun was still up but it was a little late when they entered the small church in Crocus. It was beautiful inside compared to its plain color outside. Chrome gained her control over her legs and walked slowly in the isle, holding hands with Larcade while her friends stayed at the door. Also, still no sign from Fairy Tail.

"So what do you think Larcade? Pretty isn't it?", Chrome closes her eyes as they stopped in front of the altar, then looked up to the shining, stained glass. "How beautiful."