|Day 6: Dark, Sweet Pleasure|

Her moans were hushed and soft, echoing.

It wasn't even sunrise yet and the two started going at it. 

Larcade slides his hand to her belly and pulls her closer to him with her back on his chest. His hand faintly glowed in white and his touch caused her skin to sizzle.

Chrome arches her back and plants her hand on top of his hand that was on her stomach. "Larcade, what have you done to me?", she whispered in pleasure and held her moans in her throat. "I fe— feel weird."

A silent smirk tickled her ears as Larcade's hand makes its way up to her breasts, cupping one of them and playfully twiddles her nipple. "Don't worry Chrome-san... This one won't kill you.", he nibbles on her ear and traced his tongue onto her neck. "You taste so sweet."

"Ahn...", Chrome lets go of his hand and brings her hand close to her mouth and bites on her finger. "You little pervert...", she groans and curled her toes.

"I'm older than you by three hundred years. So I'm not so little. Kuh-rome-san.", he blows on her ear and bites her again.

The woman whimpers and averts her eyes to him. "Let me sleep Larcade. Didn't you say you wanted to go around Crocus?", she felt Larcade hover on top of her and turns her body to face him. Her eyes widened as she sees his dark expression. "What is it?"

He pins her down. "Chrome-san.", he said with a monotone voice. His expression stayed cold till Chrome reaches for his cheeks.

"Larcade?", she said with a soft yet gentle tone. Her fingers traced his cheeks and her thumb brushed against his lips. "What's wrong?"

"Chrome-san.", Larcade called again. His unemotional expression slowly shifted to his eyes closing, dropping tears down to Chrome's cheek. His shoulders trembled as he sobbed. "I don't want to part... It's too soon. I don't want to get separated from you. I don't want to be all alone again. I just wanna live an eternal life with you—" 

Chrome sits up, with Larcade still on top of her and embraces him. "I get it. I'll stay with you for the day.", she pats his back and pulls away. "My body and soul is yours. You may do what you wish.", she smiles at him. " No matter what happens, I love you Larcade.", she blinks her tears and cups his cheeks.

He closes his eyes and enjoyed her comfort for a short while before kissing her then pushing her down to the bed again. "I love you Chrome-san.", he whispered between their kiss and inserts his tongue into her mouth.

"Mhm.", Chrome was about to close her eyes till she felt his cold touch on her thighs. He tugs on her shorts and pulls them down. "Larcade...", she gasps for air then was back to suffocating into his hot kiss again.

On Larcade's back were cracks that started to appear slowly. More appeared on his back then from Chrome's legs, her cracks started from her ankle up to her knees. Their lives were fading bit by bit. 

His lips moved away from her lips, to her neck, then down to her breasts. He nibbles on her nipple through the cloth then pulls her top over her arms to go back into licking and biting her breast.

The room was filled with soft noises from his kisses. Chrome softly moaned and wraps her arms around his head, combing his hair with her fingers. "Ha... Ha...", she panted and spreads her legs to wrap them around his waist. 

"Chrome-san, don't leave.", Larcade whispered.

"Ok. We'll go tomorrow.", Chrome whispered back.

Their mind and body became one. The love that both of them have for each other turned into obsession after a short time of flings. 

Not even death will do us apart.