|Day 4: Nightmare|

The strings of life was messing with them. Just what in the world was going on?

"Larcade!", Chrome sits up, sweating and panting. She looks around to see an unknown place. She was in someone's room.

Because of her scream, Minerva and the others immediately came barging into the room. Including Larcade with some bandages around his neck.

"Chrome-san!", he shouted and rushed next to her.

"Ze-Zeref...", she wraps her arms around Larcade. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

Minerva tilts her head in confusion. "Chrome, Larcade has been with me. Don't worry, he's fine."

Chrome sighs with relief and touches Larcade's neck. "What happened?"

"I'm fine. It was just a scratch.", said Larcade.

"Don't lie to me.", Chrome said with a stern voice.

Again, Minerva intervines. "Chrome, why do you and Larcade have cracks on your body? It's like you guys are like shattering shards. And I had them before Porlyusica-san healed me."

The black-haired maiden's eyes widened. "You have them too?", she began crying and shook Larcade's shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me?! I'm in so much pain and if you are too, I wouldn't be able to take care of you if you don't tell me anything!"

"Don't cry Chrome-san, I'll turn all your pain into pleasure.", Larcade turns to Minerva and nods.

A sigh escaped Minerva's lips. "Alright everyone. Out.", she turns her heel around and gestures everyone to get out.

Sting was the last one that she had to push out of the room. He peeks over Minerva's shoulder to see Larcade kissing Chrome with a bubble of light in between their lips. Like he was healing her through the lips. Or something else.

When Sting was gone, Chrome pushes Larcade away and coughs. "What was that? What did you give me?"

"It was something Mirajane-san gave me. I had some of it too.", Larcade caresses her cheek and pecks her cheeks. "Chrome-san... Where you go, I go.", he whispered. "I love you... We'll always be together. Remember that."

Chrome smiled in tears and nods. "Mhm.", she giggles at his gentle pecks  and pulls away, looking at him happily. "I have never fallen for someone this hard within a couple of days. It's kinda not my thing but I can't believe it happened. Normally, I'd judge someone for doing so but I guess I don't have any say in it at this point. Thank you.", she grins.

|Downstairs|

Minerva sat on the table with her arms crossed, tapping her arm. "Well? I heard from Yukino and Rogue. I can't believe you did that Sting. It's not like I blame you though. If any girl did that to Rufus, I'd flip out as well. But that's different since me and Rufus are together. Although, are you alright Sting? I know it's hard.", Minerva frowned and stared at the guild's master.

Sting slams his face on the table as he sits down. "It is hard. But I have to let it go but I can't! I love her too much.", he runs his fingers through his hair roughly and groans.

Ah. Shit. The second-guy slash lead syndrome is kicking in. 

"You can't blame her now. Can you?", said a gentle voice.

They all turned to Yukino. She puts her hands to her chest and closes her eyes and began speaking. "When I look at Chrome-sama and Larcade-sama, Chrome-sama looked like she was the happiest woman in the world. I've never seen her like that. Even after Mystogan-sama came back. I... Really like seeing her that way. It's making me feel at ease and very happy as well."