|Day 3: Wrong Side|

Larcade kisses her neck then began to leave love marks all over body. He nudges the entrance of her blooming flower and whispers in her ear. "Chrome-san."

"Hu— eek!", Chrome gasps for air and screams out loud as the pain became even more painful for her as he slowly enters her. "Larcade... It hu-hurts!"

His eyes widened in shock. "Chrome-san, don't tell me you're still a virgin?", he stops moving and leaves himself inside her.

"S-so what if I am! It's not like I fell in love with someone so hard for the first time and just decided to give him my purity!", she said, flustered and embarrassed.

A chuckle escaped his lips and then he kisses her forehead. "And I'll be happy to take it. Please bear with me for a while Chrome-san."

Chrome nods and braces herself. "I trust you Larcade...", she whispered in his ears, trembling.

Slowly, then roughly, Larcade pounds into her, making her cum already but that didn't stop him. He tugs on her bikini top and yanks it away, tossing it to the back.

The curtains of the round bed slowly circled the bed, dimming their area for a more erotic setting.

His lips traced to her neck then down to her breasts, teasing her perking nipple with his tongue.

"Ngh!", she moaned and wraps her arms around his head. "S-stop teasing Larcade."

Larcade stops and looks up. "But it wouldn't be as good if I didn't.", he smiles innocently at her.

"Kuh...", her eyes widened then she felt her face heating up even more.

He was pleased with her reaction but what he sees next caught him off-guard.

"Larcade...", she whimpered with teary eyes and trembling wet lips. "Just get on with it already..."

|One Morning Later|

Chrome brings her hands to her face after remembering what happened. She then turns to the sleeping fellow next to her, smiling with furrowed brows. "Ah. Look what you've done to me."

At this point, she was already obsessed with him but was not willing to admit it because of a certain someone who was still in her mind.

Mystogan.

His face appeared in her mind.

"No.", she whimpered and slides herself off the bed to out some clothes on and head out to the living room.

While seated on the couch, she pokes her legs out of the giant shirt she was wearing and saw the cracks on her legs again. After all, she was wearing those knee socks, preventing people from seeing it. Her fingers ran through the cracks and she sighed.

"I'm wondering when it's gonna happen. I can't leave him alone. I can't abandon him.", she slowly walked to the closet next to her room and grabbed a pair of knee socks to wear. After that, she headed to the kitchen, making breakfast and walked out of the house, sipping on her coffee while sitting on the stairs. "God... If you ever exist, please don't make me leave him alone."

|Flashback|

This damn king is insane! Because of him, Natsu-san will disappear from our sights. I cannot let that happen. Not to Lucy, or to anyone. Even if I need to sacrifice myself.

Chrome was on a mission, scouting for information about Zeref and his empire. Right now, she was in the streets of Alvarez, watching the parade of the emperor.

"Long live Emperor Zeref! Long live! Long live!"

The people cheered for him. This lying, lunatic bastard. She despised him. She hated him for making her like that. A demon. Might as well not bring her to existence. Her hatred for him caused her to kill her own kind. But the solitude she felt for a long time and the hatred disappeared when she saw him.