|Day 5: Etherious|

It was like she was in a dark abyss.

Trapped in darkness, in the hands of the unknown, isolated from the living. It wasn't just that. Whispers of old pals, were molesting her in that state. She couldn't fight them back. She wouldn't even if she could though.

Kyoka and Seilah grabbed both of her arms while Jackal touches her body. Those three demons of Tartaros were killed by her own hands. And she possessed the same blood as them.

Mardgeer appeared in front of her, lifting her chin with a grin. His whispers were too hushed because of the abyss' coiling around her.

Suddenly, she hears a voice calling for her. She had to fight back. 

Chrome-san.

She struggled to break free from their grasps and forces herself to kick them with all her might. Her thoughts were suddenly filled with warmth. His warmth. Their warmth.

"Chrome-san, wake up!"

And she did. She slowly wakes up and opens her eyes. "Larcade? What's up?", she yawns and rubs her eyes. "It's morning already...", she groans.

"Do you feel any different?", Larcade caresses her cheeks and pulls the blankets off of her.

Chrome's shakes her head. "No, why?", she sleepily nuzzled his hand that was touching her cheek. "I suppose you had fun yesterday? Sorry. I fell asleep on you."

"Chrome-san.", he spoke softly and plants his hand on top of her head, rubbing something. "You are in your Etherious form. Well, at least, half of it.", he chuckles and twiddles on her messy, snaking hair.

He was right. Chrome's hair became even more messier from her usual one. She had cowlicks all over and on her head, was a pair of dark, curled horns like a ram's. "What— wait what?!", she feels the horns and gulped. "I never knew I had an Etherious form!", her attention turns to Larcade who hovered over her. "What is it Larcade?"

"Chrome-san, I can't take it.", he snakes his hands behind her and grabs something that was poking out of the back of her neck. It was a lock of hair that was longer than the rest and from her scalp, it faded from her original silks to a shadowy form. It reached all down to her foot. "This has been wagging this whole time."

"Eh?!", Chrome whimpered a little at his touch and the lock of hair wagged. "Larcade, stop touching it!", the lock of hair forms a claw and shoves Larcade away with full strength. Leading to him falling off the bed. "Eek! I'm so sorry Larcade! I didn't mean it!"

The blonde laughs and stands up, unhurt. "It's alright. I find it quite adorable.", he crawls onto the bed and pulls her onto his lap. "You're so cute Chrome-san.", he rubs his cheek against her like a puppy and hummed in happiness.

"Larcade!", Chrome giggles and wraps her arms around his neck, nuzzling him back. She may have not noticed it but her tailed-claw shifts itself into a shadowy, humanoid hand and slips down under her, caressing Larcade's crotch. 

Larcade flinches and blushes. "Chrome-san... Your... Tail.", he flinches again and looks down in between him and her. Then she looks back at him with a shy, yet smug smirk. "You're a really naughty person Chrome-san."

"But it's not me!", she protests and covers her face with her hands in embarrassment. But what she said was a half lie. She was turned on by his cuteness and just had the urge to eat him up."I can't stop it!"

"You're words don't match your actions Chrome-san.", Larcade smiles in relief and caresses her back. "Be more honest with me Chrome-san."

Chrome hesitated for a moment then finally made up her mind. She gives herself a slap on both cheeks and pounces on Larcade. Her eyes flickered and glowed bright red. She leans her lips to his neck, licking him and biting him while running her fingers through his hair in a rough manner. "Larcade...", she whispered as if she was begging. "Larcade...", she panted and her third hand, the shadow tail, levitates in the air, shifting into its original form, a shadowy claw, twitching.