|True Ending: Eternal|

A/N: Try playing the song. It helps. Cuz it helped me. 

Back at the Fairy Tail guild, everyone sat on their tables in silence, praying for the best.

Levy was being comforted by Gajeel because she was shaking nonstop. Mirajane on the other hand was sitting with Makarov and Laxus.

"Ah, those children. How could they meet such terrible fate? Chrome, a child who was brought to us by Mystogan, was a very self-centered child. Till of course, meeting Sting and Larcade. Those two kids changed her in different ways. It's kind of pitiful that Sting didn't get his hands on her first though.", Makarov laughs. "And then there's Larcade. Raised and created by Zeref, he grew up looking at the world with his creator's point of view. Yet, our dear Chrome managed to changed that."

Laxus rests his head on his palm and looks at Mira. "Chrome was not afraid of me before. But she kept her distance. She must have felt lucky when she went to travel with Mystogan. Because of her though, our guild was safe while we were stuck in Tenrou Island for seven years. She really does loves this guild."

"Well, she didn't have parents to take care of her. She may not be open with how she feels, but she shyly admitted it to me that we are the best family she could have asked for. What a cute girl.", Mirajane giggled.

Silence engulfed the whole then Makarov's eyes widened, gently slamming his fist on the counter, he looks down in sadness. "A puzzle to look complete needs all of its pieces. But it seems that our puzzle just lost one."

Levy stands up from her seat with a slam on the table and looked frantic. "Chrome! She—"

Mirajane slowly cried and was wrapped in Laxus' arms.

Mavis' spirit wondered around the hall, looking at every one of her children mourning. "May the heavens be with you Chrome.", she said before disappearing into thin air.

|At the Cathedral|

"Larcade, you don't understand what you're asking! It's too much for me to bear.", Chrome cried and cried to the point she was suffocating in her own tears.

Larcade winced in pain and hugs her tight. Not letting go. "But I don't want to take your precious life away.", he cups her cheek and runs his thumb on them.

Chrome furrows her brows and nervously laughs. "You don't understand do you?", she pauses and cups both of his cheeks. "Larcade, your existence is also precious. To me. My existence, belongs to you. Without you, how do you imagine me living?"

"Chrome-san.", Larcade tilts her head up by her chin. "Are you really leaving— the people who you call, family, for me? Your guild, your friends, your brother...", he said with a serious tone. "Just for me?"

Chrome became quiet and looks to the side to where Rogue and the others were. Sting was crying but when they met each other's eyes, he nods at her with a sad grin. Rogue as well, nodded to her, to assure her that she can make her own decisions. She finally became relaxed and then looks up to Larcade with a tearful smile to tell him that she made her decision. "Yes.", she grabs the vial from him and tosses it to the ground, breaking it and evaporating the tablet inside.

"Chrome-san.", Larcade began crying and he leans his forehead against hers. "Thank you.", he cups her cheeks and presses his lips against hers. There was nothing more that he needed to say or do. He wraps his arms around her and the two of them slowly crumbled into small, sparkling, crystalline shards.

The rest's jaws dropped to the ground. Sting shoves Rogue out of the way and stumbles towards the altar to the couple. "Chrome— no!", he cried in desperation.