Chapter 1: My Secret

Damian's POV

    I walked around the tower looking for a sparring partner. All around the tower i walked and still couldn't find anyone. I finally found my way to the tower's kitchen. I looked around the room and once again nothing. I went to walk out of the room when I heard a bump, loud crash, then the sound of tupperware hit the floor. I turned sharply and looked behind the island. There Raven sat on the floor holding her palm to her forehead. I looked at where she held her head as red liquid began to form between her fingers.
" Oh my god Raven," i managed to squeak through my, usual, shaking voice, " your head it... it's bleeding."
" What are you talking about Wayne I'm fine." she said taking her hand from her head and looked at it.
Her eyes widened as she slowly looked up at me. ' i guess she figured out she's bleeding.' I though.
' No duh! Ug these Wayne people just keep multiplying. First Dick, when i was six, now Damian.' said Raven's voice as it echoed inside my head.
"What did you just say?" I asked as i looked at her in astonishment.
" I didn't say anything you idiot!"she yelled.
" Yes you did you were complaining about how us Waynes never seem to end. On, and by the way Dick is not a Wayne; he's a Grayson and likes to be called such. He hates it when people call him a Wayne so i would refrain from saying it."
Raven looked at me with scared eyes which, under the circumstances, scared me to. I ran and kneeled at her side just incase she needed to faint.
" Damian, I didn't say say you were annoying i thought it."
I was confused for a second then understood what she was implying. " Let's test something. I'm gonna think of something and you tell me if you know what it is, got it?" She nodded as i thought of something. ' i wonder what i should think about? How about Raven? No the Amethyst- eyed girl would know in an instant. How about amethyst? That's a beautiful gem that resembled the eyes of a beautiful girl. Wait, did i just say beautiful. I mean Ravens pretty, but to call a friend beautiful is weird. Unless..."
" Unless what?" Raven said from below me blood now dripping from her chin and onto the floor.
" What... unless... wait no...um... ugg... nothing!" i said stammering. " Um i think we should get you to the medical wing your head is bleeding a lot. Can you walk?" I asked refusing to make eye contact.
" I think so let me try." She said trying to get, but as soon as she stood her legs gave out leaving me to catch her in my arms.
" Um... I'm going to guess you cannot stand." I said smirking, as i carried her to the medical wing.
She smiled and punched me in the arm. I loved to see her smile. For her to even smile was rarer than a shooting star.
" So..." she said smiling and  fumbling with her thumbs " you think I'm beautiful?"
" Not you," I blurted out not knowing what i was saying. " i was thinking about how a character on a television, also named Raven, was beautiful." I said reverting my  eyes from the floor, to my lips, and then down at Raven. Her smile quickly faded after i said that. The rest of the walk was filled with awkward silence.
We finally got to the medical wing and i laid her on a bed. I ran to the cabinets to grab cotten, rubbing alcohol, band-aids, a suture needle, and some stitching thread. I got back to Raven and grabbed her hand to remove it from her head when he felt a surge of what felt like electricity, yet it did not actually shock me. I made me feel all warm and tingly on the inside. I took her hands and put them on my chest, which sent an awkward color to Raven's cheeks. I looked at the wound and began to work my magic and pretty soon it was all closed up.
Raven touched her forehead and chanted, " Azarath Metrion Zinthous!" and quickly as she had said the words the wound was gone. Not even a scar to remember the pain by.
" How did you...?"
" Healing powers. I mean being the daughter of a demon has its perks." she said smiling.
" Thank you Damian." She said as the walked out the door.
'Wow' was all i could think of. 'What a girl.'
" I can hear your thoughts remember?" Raven yelled from down the hall.
My cheeks got hot and i i couldn't control it. ' I need to talk to Dick,' I thought to myself, kinda. Maybe if i talked to him i could figure out what this weird feeling it is im having and if i should keep it to myself. My very own dirty little secret.