Chapter 14: Feminine Whiles

With all her time spent with Damian in the tower, and his allowance of her waltzing through his memories, she believe that she had a pretty good idea how cold his native country was; she was wrong. No amount of wondering through her boyfriends memories could have prepared her for the freezing temperatures of her stone prison cell.

Her lack of clothing may have also been a factor. Her leotard torn in several places, along with her leggings, her cape nothing but scrap and the heels of her favorite fighting boots all but snapped like twigs.

She breathed a deep sigh as she looked down at her chained hands. She'd only been there for a week or so but the friction caused by the shackles turned the pale skin of her wrists into red torn up rings of flesh.

Her attention was pulled from the manacles by the sound of a key being put in the cell door. When it swung open she saw none other then Jay West.

"Well hello little bird." He said slyly, his eyes scanning her.

She said nothing and just sat up straighter with her legs crossed, pretending to meditate.

"Come on Raven, where are your manors?" He joked walking towards her and grabbing her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "You know you should look at people when they speak to you."

She looked at him, she wished to be like Mr. Kent at that moment. To have the ability to burn holes right into his little blonde head.

"I don't think that monsters such as yourself deserve to breathe; let alone receive any sort of manors for anyone." She replyed, turning her head furiously out of his grasp.

"Fine then, I'm just here to tell you that the head scientists from Cadmus have come, and plan on examining you and your abilities." Conceded Jay as her spun a dagger between his palm and index finger.

"Whatever," she remarked blandly. "can't be any worse than what my father did to me."

He looked her up and down. The same look he'd given her in that nightmare she'd had.

"You know they may be doing an examination of you and your abilities, but I'd like to do my own study of all of you and your abilities, and I do mean all." He sang as he walked closer and closer to her.

"Get away from me you disgusting pig" she spit, kicking from her spot on the floor.

"Tell me has that bird brained bozo of a Robin takin you to his bed yet?" He asked, as his paces towards her slowed.

"What's it to you."

"Well if he hasn't, I'd say he's a complete fool. I mean look at you, you have a woman's body and it should be treated as such." He spoke, as he continued his path.

He was close enough to touch her, and in that moment she kicked him and sent him back a few feet and onto his ass.

He sat up aggravated and dumbfounded. "You bitch, I should rape you but for that."

Raven steadied herself to fend the horrid  boy off when she saw the back jet flying in and a little less then a dozen black dots jumping out and gliding to the ground. She thought for a second. If she could keep Jay occupied here then they stood a chance beating this sanctuary of assassins and Thalia Al Ghoul; adding a speedster would make there chances almost zero. She thought about that Disney movie Aladdin and how the princess used her feminine whiles against the villain. Although she wouldn't enjoy it, not in the slightest, it was what she had to do to give her Damian a fighting chance at getting to her and taking her home; where she could sleep in his bed for the next month, in his arms, and having him kiss away the memory of Jay's lips on hers.

She was going to put on her best show and she was going to protect her love, no matter the cost. "Well Jay, I know I couldn't say anything before but, god I'd love to spend but a night with you."

His eyes grew wide as a smile spread across his face. "Oh? Is that so?"

"Of course, I mean, Jason West! Strong, handsome, talented, and fast." She sang as she stood up, paying mind to popping her hip out a bit more than usual. "And I bet he isn't only fast on his feet"

A blush spread across his lips as he look towards the floor. "Yeah you can bet, cause I'm fast everywhere." He walked towards her again.

"Oh why don't you come over here and show me." She sang once more. She was a bit disgusted by the insinuations that were occurring but she knew what was about to come next and dreaded it even more.

Before she knew it the blondes lips her on hers kissing her furiously. She hated this, but she played her part well, snaking her hands into his hair.

He kissed her deeper, his hands sliding over her body.

Raven withdrew the urge to vomit.

"I bet your little boyfriend has never touched you like this." he said between breaths.

She lied right through her teeth. "No Jason, never like this."

"It's sir, not jason." He commanded.

A repulsive shiver went through her at that, which he took as a sign of excitement thankfully. She preferred to be the submissive one when doing anything sensual, but not that submissive.

Her gasped out a quick, "Yes sir." between hidden dry heaves.

This continues on for another few minutes before he grabbed her hand and guided it down to the obvious growth in his pants.

Again she resisted the urge to vomit.

"Do you feel that, little bird? That's what you did to me. You should fix this problem." He ordered as he undid his leggings with his other hand.

In that moment someone came bursting through the door, startling the blonde harasser right off the amethyst eyes beauty.

Her eyes lit up and a relieved smile spread across her face.

"Damian!"