Chapter 6; Confrontations

RAVEN

A girl with green eyes and freckles stared at Damian. I looked at her and let her know that see was not allowed near him, but she just shook that warning off and walked right up to him.
"Hi I'm Ires, Ires West." She said then pointing behind her towards the boy with the red hoodie. "That's my twin brother Jay. So you're the famous Damian Wayne, huh? Dads told me a lot about you."
"Uh... thank you?" Damian replied awkwardly. "I'm my brother has told me a lot about your parents. They were heroes hopefully you can live up to their legacy."
Everyone began talking to each other leaving Jay, Ires, Damian and I alone to talk.
Ires walked up to Damian. "You're really cute, you know that?" She asked Damian.
"Ires stop flirting and try to strike a normal conversation will ya?" Jay said.
"See Damian, Jay and I have something we like to call Twin Telepathy. So right now I can tell you that my brother is thinking about your friend Raven over there." She leaned in and whispered something in his ear and blushed than walked to the car.

DAMIAN'S POV

Ires leaned in whispered in my ear. "He's thinking about how tight your purple friends tank top is. You want me to tell you what he's thinking specifically?"
I didn't answer, so she told me anyway. "She is thinking about her, apparent, curves along her figure. Putting her hands on her and..." I had heard enough and looked over to Raven and walked to the car. On my way to the car i looked over to Jay and Raven, he was making Raven laugh. I thought only i could make her laugh. I went to the car and rummaged through my bag. I pulled out a "Robin" designed sweatshirt out of the suitcase. I turned around and saw Jay putting his arms on Raven's waits and her hands around his neck. They began to sway as though they were dancing, and began to sing a song all too familiar.

She was like, oh my God, this is my song

We've been listenin' to the radio all night long

I can't believe it came back on, but here it is

She was like, come here boy, I wanna dance

'Fore I said a word, she was takin' my hand

Spinnin' in the headlights she gave me a goodnight kiss

And I said, play it again, play it again, play it again

And she said, play it again, play it again, play it again

It was Ravens favorite song. "Play It Again" by Luke Bryan. They finished singing and laughed a lot. But that's when Jay did something unthinkable. He kissed her, hard on the lips. I threw my sweatshirt to the ground in anger. The fury that had been settled in my body was now a raging sea. I saw how shocked Raven looked, but before Raven could do anything I punched him across the face putting him to the floor. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the two boys.
" Damian!" Raven screamed as she ran to Jay's side. She put her hands to Jay's temples and healed him.
'Damian to the woods now!' Raven shouted through their mind link.
I walked towards the wood, went behind a few trees, and waited for Raven. I played with my fingers thinking of the time she had first showed me that song. We sang it together and it wasn't half bad. I was knocked out of the memory when i heard an angry princesses footsteps get closer.
" Damian Thomas Wayne, what the hell was that about? You almost broke Jays jaw." she whisper screamed, as she emerged from behind the bush in where she was hiding.
"Raven i really don't want to do this here. Can we finish biting each others heads off in the hotel." I said in a calmer whisper.
" Oh you really wanna do this later fine we can do this later, but later there may not be anything to fight about later!" She said before storming off back to the road. I sighed and walked back to the road as well.
Everyone gathered in a circle and I tried my best to not make eye contact with Raven.
" So what are we gonna do now?" Dick asked whilst getting everyone's stuff out of the car.
"Well I could speed you all there but you guys would miss your flight." Wally said trying to solve the problem, but ultimately failing.
"We don't even need a plane. I'll get us there in seconds." Raven said opening a portal to what i assumed was our hotel.
"Great everyone grab your bags and head through the portal." Kori said grabbing Dicks hand and walking through the others followed.
We were soon met with a huge hotel that resembled the Mohegan Sun resort in Connecticut. Kori went up to the lady at the front desk and was handed room keys. The laid them out on the table.
"Device the rooms as you see fit." Kori said, taking a key and walking down the hall with Dick.
Ires ran up next to me and said, "I wanna room with Dami!" She said grabbing a room key and attempting to run.
Her dad caught her and spun her around taking the key card in the process. "Oh no you don't. You're rooming with your brother and if you keep taking in such a manner you're gonna be staying with your mother and I."
She sighed taking her key card, grabbing her stuff, and signaling her brother to come with her. In seconds everyone was gone. All in pairs of two Garfield (BeastBoy) and Terra, Victor(Cyborg), Bart(Impulse), and Jamie(Blue Beetle), Kori(Starfire) and Dick(Nightwing), Wally(Kid Flash) and Artemis, and Ires(Dash) and Jay(Blurr). All that was left was Raven, me, and a key card.
I took the card, grabbing her hand in the process and dragging her to the room. I was extremely cold in the room, but that didn't bother me. Raven wasted no time she snapped her fingers and she was in her sleep wear. She got in one of the queen sized beds and turned her back to me.
I sighed and proceeded to get into sleep wear myself, putting on gym shorts and an old red shirt. I then crawled into the other bed and tried to let the overwhelming desire of sleep overcame me, but alas it never did. I laid there and thought about what i had done to Jay. Sure it was a little extreme, but Raven was his and his alone. Everything was just fine before Mara's attack. I was going to continue lecturing myself, when i heard the chattering of ice, cold teeth chattering.
I turned over and saw a mound underneath the covers shaking.
"Are you cold?" i asked, propping myself up on my elbow.
"N-N-No... Y-Yes." she said sitting up and wrapping herself in the covers
" Look Raven I'm sorry about the thing with Jay earlier and..." i was interrupted with a angelic voice.
" Why? Huh... why would you knock Jay out?" she questioned, anger in her eye.
" Because he made you laugh, knew your Favorite song, and, oh i don't know um... KISSED YOU!" i said as tears started to fall down my face.
They were quickly stopped by a warn pressure on my lips. It was Raven, she was kissing me. She pulled away much to my dismay.
"You did say to be continued right?" she said smiling and getting on top of me.
" I believe i did." i replied.
I kissed her gently and put my hand to her cheek. She put her arms around my neck sitting on my lap, and she brought her hands to my hair and started playing with it. My hands moved to her back and held her closer to me. Our movement became more in sync, more desperate. I brushed my tongue over her lips, asking to enter, and she let me. Our tongues fought for dominance, i won and searched her. Her hands moved to the hem of my shirt pulling it upwards. I pulled away, quickly removed it and went back to kissing her. I moved my hands down to play with her tank-top. I went under it placing my hand on the cold skin of her back. I slowly dragged my hand up her back until, it was almost completely off.
"Well aren't you excited." She said as i kissed her jawline.
I went down her jawline, down her neck, and back. With each kiss came a small sigh from her lips. I went to remove the shirt,(finally) but she pulled back and stopped me.
"Hey look speedy gonzalez i know how much you really wanna do this," she said hesitating.
"But?" I asked questionably, wanting to continue.
"But we are just sixteen and i don't want to be on that show " Sixteen And Pregnant", so we have gotta take this one step at a time. A besides that makeout wasn't out of pure love, it was more like an apology." she said, getting off of on top of me and lying by my side.
She was right, no matter how much I wanted more, she was right. I didn't want to force anything on her. I looked at her lying next to me. Feeling her warmth there felt right. I covered her and she turned on her side, allowing me to hug her as our legs intertwined.
"You know the worst part about seeing you and Jay together wasn't the fact that he kissed you. It was the fact that he could make you laugh. I thought i was the only one who could do that. That and he knew our song." i said kissing her black hair.
"Damian I was forcing a laugh, so that i could seem normal to someone besides you and the team." she said.
" The fact that you're not normal is what i love most about you." i said calmly.
"And you know Play it Again isn't our song." she said.
" Than what is our song?"

"Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover"
She began singing our song.
"Hey sister! Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker"
I was slowly falling asleep to the sound of her beautiful voice.
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
Hey brother! Do you still believe in one another?
Hey sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call!
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you hang on!
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call!
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you hang on!
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

    When the song came to an end sleep had overcome me and  I was thrust into that black void you thrown in while sleeping. Where the dreams of Raven and I filled my mind. I was in a place I'd hoped, I would never leave.

Hey guys sorry it's been taking me so long to update. It's just with school and tests and everything it's hard to update. Anyway you know what to do vote, comment, and, suggest things. Hope you guys liked it.
- Bella