Chapter 10; The Weakest of Them All

Raven.

The strike of lightning woke me up, but I wasn't conferred by the warmth of a strong arm around me. I was conferred by the icy touch of wet stone. I sat up to look around and saw nothing but stone. Stone floor, stone walls, stone ceiling, and no door. A small ray of sunlight shone through bars at the top of the box- like room. That's when I heard the wall to my right shake. I panicked and dragged my body to that far wall. A came through the shaking wall. He had platinum hair and golden eyes and freckles. He wore a orange costume with red accents. His mask covered most of his face, but i knew who it was.
"Hey beautiful? How've you been?" Said the orange masked boy.
"Who are you and what have you done to me?" I yelled, trying to intimidate him.
"Woah there princess, don't act like we don't know each other." He said with a devilish smirk.
"You don't know anything about me, you blond haired freak."
"Oh don't I? Well let's see, your name is Raven Rachel Roth you're the daughter of Trigon the Terrible and Arella of Azarath, you have demonic powers, are the air to the throne of hell, and are associated with the teen titans." He said staring down at me.
"How did you-" he cut me off before I could finish.
"I know because I'm me, you fool." He said pulling off his masked to reveal his face.
"No" I said shaking with fear.

DAMIAN

The coldness of the hotel mattress woke me up. This was strange because I never got cold. I reached to the other side of the bed, for the earth of my beloved, but her side lay cold.
I jumped now I was fully awake. I looked around the room and there was no sign of her. I got up and checked the closet, then the bathroom.
As I entered the bathroom I almost fainted from the sight. Blood covered the entire bathroom floor. That wasn't even the worst part.
On the mirror there was writing in blood saying "Come to Nanda Parbat alone. Tell batman she dies, tell the Bat fam she dies, tell the titans she dies."
I stood there in disbelief. During the night someone had kidnaped my Raven, beat her to a bloody pulp and dragged her off to my first home.
Now I knew my mother had something to do with this. Who else would send for me to come to Nanda Parbat. I knew I couldn't do this job alone, but if I tell anyone that puts Raven life at risk. I can't do that, she means to much to me.  I have to start thinking like my mother. What would she be doing to Raven right now.
My thoughts were interrupted by the quick know on my door. I ignored it at first, but that's when Ires fazed through the door in a complete panic. She ran up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders.
Damian- jay- is -gone- and- I -don't- know- where- he- went- and- I -really- need- help -finding- him -and-" she said using her super speed to talk.
"Ires don't worry Jay will be fine Raven is gone to and I have to go to Nanda Parbat."
After asking that sentence I backed away from her. I knew I had really messed up bad this time. My phone rang and throat went dry. Slowly I raised my phone to my ear.
"Hello Damian , it's your mother and I know for a fact you broken one of the blood rules. Now talk to your girlfriend for her last words." Said my mother though he phone.
My ear was met with the heavy breathing of my beloved.
"Damian listen to me. I love you with all my heart, but promise me something? Promise me that when I'm gone you'll keep living your life. Live it to the fullest and never let my fear be in vain." She said as my mother counted down from ten.
"Raven don't say that not even death can keep me away from you." I say trying to catch my breath.
"Times up kids." My mother says, as I hear her take out a gun and cock it. I hear a gunshot, then the line goes dead. 

Raven
The gunshot was ear-piercing. I felt a stinging sensation on my arm. I looked and saw a rubber- bullet embedded in my skin. I hissed in pain as i tried to take the bullet out. I then heard cackling from the women in front of me.
"I can't believe my son fell in love with someone as weak as you. Honestly, even Mara is stronger than you." said Talia as I screamed in pain.
"You know nothing about Damian, Talia." i mumbled under my breath.
"What is it about MY son that i don't know, demon spawn."
"Damian is an amazing fighter and takes after his father, brothers and sisters. He is stubborn, brave, and has an unspeakable amount of will power. He is kind and sweet and caring. In other words, he is all the things you're not."
"How dare you speak to an Al Ghul in such a manner." she said as she raised her right arm and backhanded me across the face.
"You can keep hitting me Talia, go ahead knock me down, but that just proves my point even more." I say through the sound of her hand striking my face. " Damian is also strong, so very strong, maybe even the strongest person i know. HE takes after his father like that, but you; you are the one that is weak. You sit here striking a sixteen year old girl, and for what; just to get back at your son who left you for a better life. And what's even worse is that you are sitting here seeking revenge on your own son, and doing so by striking his lover. So don't call me weak Talia, not if you're the weakest of them all."