Chapter 9; Running Round Leaving Scars

Chapter 9; Running round leaving scars.
<~€£¥•¥£€~>
Damian

We got back to the hotel at around 1 am. We were all tired and a little hungry at that point. We went down stairs to see if the dinner buffet was still out, and whoa and behold, it was. I grabbed a piece of pizza and a apple. I walked back to the table to see everyone with stacks of food in front of them, well all except Raven who was perfectly fine with some cereal and Earl Grey tea.
"How long has it been since you all ate, weeks?" I said in a joking tone.
"Not all of us have trained our bodies to go much longer on a lower amount of energy." Victor said, shoving a piece of steak in his mouth.
"Well you're one to talk you don't even have a stomach." I retorted finished my slice of pizza.
"I'm heading upstairs, Damian I assume you'll be joining me." Raven asked getting up from her seat and walking towards the elevators.
When we got up to the room the air around us was warmer than usual. Not that it bothered me it was just peculiar. Raven went to close the window and faced the wall as she removed the hoodie throwing it over her shoulder. I caught it and put it on the bed. she then gathered the stuff she wore to bed placing it on the table in front of her and facing the wall again. She removed her now damp cover up to reveal the bikini that she had wore in the park. She then removed the top placing a baggy shirt over her body. Lastly she removed her bottoms to replace them with underwear and shorts. She then went to the bathroom to do something. I took this as a time to get myself ready for bed. I removed my swim shorts, replacing them with sports shorts. I then removed my shirt to reveal my scarred skin. I went to put a shirt on, when I felt two warm hands press themselves against my back. I looked over my shoulder to see Raven examining my scars. I turned around completely pointing to a scar across my stomach.
"This is the one I got facing my 'grandfather' in hell, while trying to protect you."
"This is one my mother gave to me, this one was my grandfather, this one was talon, and this one-" I said pointing to a large scar down my stomach.
"Turn around." Raven said looking at the scar and putting a finger in the middle of the elevated tissue.
"What, why?" I asked confused.
"Turn around!" She shouted.
As I turned she brushed her finger over my skin tracing some kind of invisible line. Her finger made it to another scar the same size on my back.
" Damian this scar has sudden and sharp  pain, but then nothing. It's strange they both possess the same pain. If this was one blade it would have killed you instantly. It was two blades of course, right?" She asked a little shaken.
I didn't say anything. I just looked at the ground, remembering the pain I felt when heretic killed me.
"No you wouldn't have survived had it been one blade it's impossible, you didn't-" she said fast and misty eyed.
"I died two years before joining the titans. I was killed by my clone brother heretic. You're right it's not possible to survive such a strike, and I didn't. Father brought me back to life with some mystical shard. I've been living ever since, but I still have this nasty scar to remember my failure as a Robin." I said.
"Damian you're not a failure. You died and came back."
"Raven the fact that I died makes me a failure."
"No Damian no," she hugged me, wrapping her arms around my torso. "Your all the Robins in one, you know that? You have felt pain and caught it, like Dick. Came back from the dead and still a bad ass, like Jason. Smart and cunning like Tim. Kind hearted and strong willed like Stephonie. You have nothing to prove. Not to your brothers, not to the team, not to your father, and you most certainly have nothing to me. Okay?"
"Alright." I said hugging her and kissing her head.
I stoked her black hair, as she laid her head on my chest.
"Hey Raven?" I asked looking in the shadows.
"Yeah." She replied, sleep in her voice.
"If I proposed to you right now what would you say?" I asked, a little scared for the answer.
"I would say yes, because I know that for the rest of my life I wanna spend it with you and only you." She said smiling.
"Great. I'll keep that in mind for future years."
As I sat there looking at this girl I realized all the possible futures i have. There's one where I take on a new mantle of a new superhero. One where I become Batman like my father. Another where I go back to the league and create a better, and justice set one. There's one where I become the owner of Wayne Enterprises. There is even one where I hang up the cape for good and move into a house with Raven, settle down and have a few kids. But even through all these futures there's one constant. Raven. She would be with me do all of it.
"Raven can you see the future?" I asked.
"Sometimes, if I really concentrate on the specific subject. What do you wanna see?" She asked looking up with her  amethyst eyes.
"When and if we do get married, are we gonna have kids?" I ask.

Raven

I was a little stunned by the question, but  I concentrated on the visions of the future and was taken somewhere deep in my mind.
There's a man in front of me on the landing of steps.
"Arella Martha and Thomas Alfred Wayne get down here. If you wanna go to Titans Tower you gotta hurry." Said the man who I assumed was Damian, hence the last names.
"I'm coming Dad we just had to put on our uniforms." Said a boy coming down the stairs who looks just like damian, but with purple eyes. He wore a suit that resembles Robin but it was navy-blue and green.
"Yeah Dad it's not exactly easy to put these on. Honestly, how did you and mom do this in seconds." Said a girl that resembled me, but with a Robin costume that was red and purple.
"We had a lot of practice; Didn't we Rae?" Damian said turning to face me. He looked older and I turned to see myself in a mirror. I looked older, fuller, and a little heavier, on account I had two kids. They looked about 8 or 9. The girl had emerald green eyes and olive skin. The boy had purple eyes and skin paler then his sister.
The children walked up to me and hugged me.
"Come on Arella, let's get in the car and head to the airport." Said the boy. 
"Okay Tommy. California here we come." Said Arella.
As Tommy and Arella walked out the door I turned to see Damian standing in front of me.
"Are you okay beloved?" He said putting a hand on my hip.
"Yeah, I'm fine babe. Just tired, don't worry."I said turning toward the door of what I would assume was our house. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Damian where are we?"I asked.
"We're in Gotham city beloved. We are the Bat family. Me as batman, Tommy as Crow, Arella as Batgirl, and you as Raven." He said rubbing my stomach.
"You don't have a Robin?" I asked looking at our children play with their katanas.
"Well Tommy was Robin then when we heard about the newest addition to the Bat Family he said that there was no longer a need to hold up the manual and that it was the next kids turn." He said continuing to rub my stomach. I finally understood why I looked fuller. I was pregnant.
"Damian, where are we going?"
"Titans tower in jump. We're dropping off the kids there with Terra and Garr's kids. Their the next titans. Then we're taking a leave of absence as Batman and Raven to have our next child." He said.
"Okay, and Damian?" I said turning around and facing him.
"Yes?" He said looking into my eyes.
"I love you."
That's when I woke up to Damian and I laying in the hotel bed.
"What did you see Rae?" He asked.
"I saw the most beautiful thing in the world." I said tearing up.
"And what's that?" He asked again.
I buried my face in his chest wrapping my arms over him. "Us, our family, Damian never leave me and we'll have that."
"Okay." He said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.