Chapter 7, Trouble in Paradise

Chapter 7; Trouble In Paradise

Ires' POV

    The whole team and my whole family were now at Busch Gardens.Right when i walked in, I spotted  a really big roller coaster. 'Its huge! Maybe I'll get scared and cling onto Damian. He'll wrap his arms around me and comfort me. He's so hot-'
'Don't even think about it' Jay said telepathically.
'How ironic, I just did.' I scowled at him and he ignores me. Perfect! I quickly look at Raven before I grab Damian's arm and tug at it.
"Come on Damian! Let's go on that big one over there!" I say, pointing towards the roller coaster.
He looks at me, then the roller coaster, then Raven. " Sure. Let's just get Ra-"
"Yay," I cut him off and drag him to the line, separating us from the others.
"But,"
"Raven and Jay are going to be hanging out, it's fine." I say interrupting him again.
"Okay." He says reluctantly. I play dumb and act like i didn't pick up on the reluctance  in his voice. We waited on line for what felt like forever. I asked Damian what time it was.
"Um... it's..." he said checking his phone. " 10:10 am."
I realized we'd only been on line for ten minutes, but i kept having to hear Jay think about Raven.
'She is so hot.'
'She looks so tight if only i could-'
'No baby, don't smile like that you're going to upset Damian.'
"Shut up!" I yelled aloud, instead of telepathically. Everyone on line stared at me questionably, even Damian. I could swear her was checking me out. At the moment i was wearing a crop-top that came just below my ribcage, and some high-waisted shorts. "Heh sorry everyone." I laughed it off and pointed my thumb at Damian. "This guy."
Everyone awkwardly backed away and went back to their conversations.
"Why'd you have to blame me?!" Damian hissed.
"Because I saw you checking me out! Raven cares about you  and it would kill her if she knew that." I lied. That's not the reason and i don't really care what Raven wants, cares about, or feels. Damian is going to be mine.
"Ires!" Damian whisper-yelled. "I was most definitely NOT checking you out. I was just acknowledging your outfit, and how slutty it looks. I mean god you look like a Harlot." He spat.
"Well that's not very nice. But I'm willing to forgive you." I push Damian up against him wall and stand very close to him, our faces centimeters apart. "On one condition..." i say leaning closer. "... kiss me..."
Damian narrows his eyes "if forgiveness costs a kiss, i shall be spared my riches. In other words, never."
I take his hand and slap it on my butt, holding it there. I press my body up against his and kiss him, but he has the nerve to push me off.
"I can't." he tells me.
"How come?" I ask seductively.
"Raven. I love her... and... and we're dating."
I looked at him questionably. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not, but there was definitely something wrong.
"You're dating the, literal, she-demon?" i ask in an annoyed tone.
"Yeah... we are, but she isn't the she demon here you insolent scumbag." he yelled.
"Hey no need for name calling. Anyway, i don't think she shares your feelings casanova." I retorted.
"What are you going on about?"he asked turning to look at me, fury in his eyes.
"My brother is thinking about her right now and he's saying some stuff about her body."
His face turned red as he stepped over the velvet rope and walked toward the crowd of people.
"Where do you think you're going?" I ask, hands on hips.
"I'm going to find MY GIRLFRIEND and take her away from your creep of a brother. " he yelled before disappearing into the crowd of people.

DAMIAN POV

I searched and searched for Raven. I can't believe Ires had the guts to say her brothers eyes like to roam. She's MINE!
I broke into a jog, looking around for Raven. I tried listening for Raven's thoughts. 'Raven?Raven!' I yelled telepathically.
'Damian!' Raven thinks, I stop dead in my tracks.
'Where are you?' I look around.
'Behind a kissing booth. Please hurry, i can't stall much longer.'
I literally run around every kissing booth, and of course i find her behind the last one, I find her pushed up against the booth kissing her with his hand about to snake into her pants. I sprang into action, going for a clear strike in the face. His superspeed was too reliable, he beat me before the fight even started. In two seconds flat i was tied to a tree with a gag in my mouth, and having to watch him force himself upon my best friend.(Well maybe more than just best friend.)
He ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt tying it around his wrist. He puts his lips on hers as she attempts to push him off of her. Instead he grips both her wrists with one hand, pinning them above her head. He forces his tongue into her mouth, as his hand crept under her shirt taking it off. I tried to yell, but the gag was preventing me from making any noise. He proceeded to lay Raven down onto the grass. At this point tears were running down her face. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. He kissed her down her neck and to the piece of cloth that separated him and he bare breasts.
"You won't be needing this anymore." he said removing the cloth and tossing it away revealing her body to him. She screamed, but Jay took the cloth fron around his wrist and gagged her, preventing him from warning anyone of his doings. He sucked her nipple and started unbuckling her pants. Her whimpers had grown into audible sobs. She was now completely undressed and he was now thrusting himself into her  as she cried out in pain.
While all this was happening my hatred for Jay grew from a hatred to an utter loathing. I should have stayed with her, protected her. I closed my eyes not wanting to see more, but  they opened upon the loosening of the ropes. Jay was gone and all that was a bare, unconscious Raven on the ground. She woke up and saw me. I quickly gave her my hoodie and allowed her to cry into my chest. Then Jay came back with the group, pointing his finger at me.
"HIM! I saw the whole thing. He tied me to a tree and raped Raven." He yelled the faces of the team grew furious.
"No I did no such thing." I yelled back.
"It... it's true. Damian didn't rape me. I was Jay." Raven shouted crying clinging to my chest.
"Oh god, guys don't follow it. Raven's just trying to protect him. I was the one who told you. Why would i have raped her." he retorted.
"You bastard!" I yelled getting up and running towards him.
"Enough!" Kori shouted looking at me sternly. "Damian I am not sure if what Jay says is true, but you will no longer be spending time with Raven. Missions only and you are not allowed to be left in a room alone together, am I clear?"
I looked at Kori in disbelief. "You can't do this!" I screamed tears now running down my face.
"Kori please, don't do this I lov-" Raven cried before Dick grabbed me roughly by the arm dragging me back to the car, but stopping right in front of Kori.
"I said Am I Clear?" She yelled.
"Yes." Raven and i said in unison before i was dragged back to the car.