Chapter 14

Stephanie's POV
I'm so happy and shocked that James proposed to me. I can't even talk.

James's POV
She said yes. I'm so happy I can't even talk, I soon hear the doorbell go and I get up to see Beth and Riley there, they both slap me, not that hard though and Riley gives me a boy and she says Surprise I was pregnant here's your boy of one Harry. Beth just says I was pregnant with you but now I'm not I'm with Eldon. Riley says I'm with.. someone. ((AN YOUR DECISION ON WHO IT SHOULD BE AND LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PUT IT IN THANKS)) I then go off to bed and I wake Steph and all she says is I'm pregnant... I'm shocked, but also happy I have my own little boy Harry!, me and Steph will look after him no matter what.
Riley's POV
I'm glad, I'm with him as I know he is a lot more reliable, I've kept one kid his name was Henry, we will support him no matter what, and he will be Henrys dad better than a James. Me and him met in the studio and he comforted me, he was great then we started dating and so on now we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

AN sup guys I'm sorry I spent ages trying to think of an update for you guys.
I hope you liked it ❤️
This is just a filler
Don't forget to vote and comment
Anyway byeeee
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Your my wattpad family I love ya all so much ! Love ❤️❤️❤️😏💕😘😍xxxxxxx xxxxxx