Chapter 24

4 years later.
Emily's POV
Harry, time for school.
Coming Mummy.
I'm just dropping off Harry for school with James as he is starting a new year and James is coming with me, he is the most nervous and emotional  though you can tell, he used to go this school. I tell him to Don't even worry about it. He just laughs and says thanks Em. Avia and Brittany are coming too to look around the nursery. We arrive and Harry just runs off to see his friends leaving me and James and the girls alone, we decide to go the nursery and the girls skip into school very happy. Today is also the first day the start Gemini, I'm very proud of them, Harry is a great dancer now, he is contemporary like me and then turns into a breakdancer or a hip hop dancer, he is very good for his age.

James's POV
Today is Harry's first day in the higher part of his school, year 3 I'm so proud of him he is a great son and a great dancer. Me and Emily are very happy together, we have our two girls and there starting to dance today, I'm so proud of them too. Today in A troupe we have A troupe auditions for the team on internationals for the first time, I'm so proud of our team, me and Emily soon get home and relax we decide that today we could do a dance, a duet to make us feel better. Then some food then relax, the time for work.

AN heyyyyyyy
I am definitely updating more and more.
What do you think?
Let me know what you want next

Byeee xx ❤️❤️😏😏😍😍😂😂