Chapter 28

No ones POV
The Tordjman family were ready for their family walk, Emily has got a flowery dress on falling just below her knees, and her blond her flowing just below her shoulders, James was in shorts and t shirt that said life is not a dress rehearsal. Harry has got his favourite t shirt on, Spider-Man  he loved Spider-Man it made him feel special, Brittany and Avia were matching in a crinkle rabbit Themed dress, expect Avia's dress was green and Brittany's was red. Then they were ready for a walk, around Washington. They saw the sights which they had only seen in pictures, and James took so many photos on his camera it died but that didn't stop him, he had a phone and every phone has camera these days. They went shopping much to James and Harry's dismay but Emily let them go off and look at the wide range of food, because father like son they loved food with a passion, which is also where they ran into a girl, she used to be in A troupe, her name was Tiffany, she hadn't been seen since she had been kicked out of A troupe.
"James? Is that you?"
"Oh my god, Tiff"
*they hug*
"How are you?"
"I'm so good, how are you? How's Jiley?"
"I'm good thanks, but Jiley is no more, but we did have this bundle of joy, Harry say hi Harry"
"Hellooo"
"Yeah um Jiley is no more"
"Oh no, what happened?"
"She cheated on me, and said she didn't love me." (Fakes crying)
"Oh my god I'm so so sorry James, I thought you guys were endgame."
"It's okay, Riley I haven't heard of since. But now I'm with a new girl, who treats me right, you know her."
"Who is it James"
"Emily"
"Emily, oh my god, i haven't seen her in years, I missed her is she here today?"
"Yeah, she is, she will be here soon, why don't we go to Pina Toto? It's just round the corner, we can proper catch up then?"
"Sure, can I invite my partner and kids they will be round here soon"
"Of course, I'll tell Em, and yeah."
"So who's your partner Tiff"
"Oh it's someone you know, well, I found out a couple years back, that I was bisexual, and someone I knew came out as well and we started dating after that, she's so very sweet."
They arrive at the restaurant, they text there significant others, and eventually everyone arrived, first was Emily who when she saw Tiffany she ran over to her screaming her head off and crying she was so happy to see her and Tiffany was the same, James introduced Avia and Brittany, and that's when Giselle walked in and noticed James, Emily mad Tiffany and came running over and hugged them both.
Hi! She exclaimed! I see you met my partner
James: tiff and Giselle well I never.
Em: I ship ittt
Giselle: Awh thanks, right *sits down* let's order some food.
(The night goes on)
Then suddenly a girl with long black hair, red lipstick fitting her lips perfectly. wearing a red strawberry dress and blue pumps shoes fitting her shoes just perfectly, with a golden tan which looks like it's been gained from this heat that would ware off after a while. Looks around and notices James blushes and goes sits down on a table and smirks at James and beckons him over, which Emily and Giselle and Tiffany can't see
James notices this and smiles and smirks back, excusing himself to go the toilet, and goes to the woman who was beckoning him over.

"Hey James. I missed you"

AN YAY ITS AN UPDATE, IM SHOOKETH TOO BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!
BAII