Chapter 20

Stephanie's POV
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 I knew I should of listened to them that James is a heartbreaker but I didn't how could I be soo stupid. He's broken my heart in too. He left me, he just left took Harry with him and told me, he *sniff* never really loved me. I mean, I was told he could be low but I never knew this low. I'm never trusting James again 😭😭😭😭😭. He also kicked me off Gemini work policy 😭😭😭😭😭.
James's POV
Another girl off the list, that's it my list done, now to my girl, she knew what I've been doing she doesn't mind as long as once the list is done I can go back to her. Every late night is where I've been with her, she is my one true love. I love her with all my heart ❤️ no lying this time completely truthful. Harry loves her too, we hate everyone else, but ourselves and Harry. We love ❤️ each other too much. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm divorced from everyone else, so I can truly marry her. I'm going to marry her soon. 1 week to be exact.

Mystery girls POV
My king, my man and Harry is coming home, today for good. I'm happy 😊 he's happy 😊 Harry's happy 😊 what else do I want? He's marrying me in 1 week all his family's coming as well as mine.

AN oooh.
who do you think the mystery girl is? She'll come in the next chapter comment who you think it is.
James's is someone you shouldn't trust 😂
Are you enjoying this book?
This books ending after the wedding 😭❤️️😟😏
Plus I'm arguing with my friend about who is hotter Trev or Zac Efron, I think Trev what do you guys think!?
Love you 😘 all xx xx 😊😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have a good day ❤️❤️❤️❤️