Chapter 26

Emily's POV
Today we are visiting James dad, I hope he's nice, this pretty much the only time that we can see him as 1. He lives in America 2. He's the president of USA. Yes that's right he is Donald Trump, he has well I wouldn't say recently but recently he won the election for president, me and James were so happy, especially James, I mean what would you like if you found out your dad won the presidency. We are packing our bags from our house, as we are staying there for a week, James has not seen his dad for 2 years, we have been in contact but he has been really busy, Donald is very proud of his son and loves him dearly he came to our wedding and he was emotional and very happy, I heard him say to James I'm very proud of you son, a amazing dance company and now an amazing beautiful woman. He says thank you dad, I have the greatest woman ever that I married today and to stay with the rest of my life. Awwww he's so sweet, that's why I love him. I look outside when I see a helicopter arrive with the American flag on it, I call everyone it's time to go.  Avia asks me where we are going to the airport, we need to fly to America. Britt asks me but mummy why we are going to America. Just as I'm about to answer James answers for me, We are going to see Grandpa, my daddy. Harry asks is he the one we met at your wedding? Yes Harry it is. We all get in and travel to the airport and we are not bombarded by photos because this is James and Donald Trumps secret family, we arrive at the airport and show our passes that the helicopter staff gave us and the check in lady takes us through a secret entrance and then before we know it we are on a really really nice plane, it's really comfy and nice, the seats are set in doubles and 1 single  . James and I sit together, Avia and Britt sit together and Harry sits on his own next to Avia and Britt.  I slowly fall asleep.

James's POV
We are this amazing plane and I'm the only one up everyone else is asleep, I notice there's a TV in front of me I turn it on and watch some tv I decide to watch modern family as that's my favourite show // anyone heard of it // , then I see a tv show called the next step ((hehe)) and there's about 6 seasons. I see one called season 1 I decide to watch it and I see me What... what....... I see Emily wakes up and I ask her to look at this and she's sees her. What and it shows all the drama we had, I don't remember doing this then there's us talking about what we think. Emily gets it on her screen and we watch in awe and shock cause we remember these days, I only listen in one ear and there other ear I'm using to listen to my gorgeous wife's voice. We talk on how it was like when we dethroned Emily as dance captain, all the things that we remember. We go through till we see us no more. We are crying but also laughing at the memories. We find the best moment when we won internationals and the worst when we fight even though we knew it was acting because we were close together when we were outside the studio. We bonded so much. Ah those were the days but now we own our own successful dance company that has won regionals 2 times we are going to Nationals in a few months this is the time off so we decide to go and see James's family. Piper,  Michelle his sisters and Amanda... are meeting us there. In case you didn't know Amanda is James's cousin and one of his best friends. Soon we arrive and it looks amazing. Then I see dad and I'm expecting to see my step mum Alice but instead I see mum what's she doing here she divorced from dad ages ago.

AN HEY! Sorry I've not updated for a long time (well what feels a long time)
What did you think?!
What do you want next?! Whatever you want can happen either comment or private message me.
Thank you I love you all xxx xxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘