Chapter 22

Harry's POV (Harry!)
Yay!, my daddy's marrying his girlfriend Emwily, towday.I'm very proud of him. Gooo Daddyyyyy

Emily's POV
Today's the day, the day I'm getting married, the last day of freedom the say, but I don't think so. It's a new day, my maid of honour is Michelle along being my best friend she is also James's sister, my bridesmaids are Piper and Amanda. Riley is coming to the wedding but doesn't want to be anything important, as she is only there for the second part, of the wedding. James's best man is West. I'm really excited, Dad is walking me down the aisle and little Harry is going to do the scatter of flowers *sorry but I have no idea what there called* I'm walking down the asile, I say my vows he says his then the Vicar says you may now kiss the bride, and we kiss, for about 5mins till we hear every one shouting stop and the vicar coughing being inpatient and we just blush then West goes crazy and turns into a raccoon! Oh West! Then we party with lots of alcohol. Then we go to bed.

James's POV
She said yesss! I'm now happy. We celebrated for about 12 hours till 2:00 in the morning then we went to sleep. With my new girl and my boy. I'm happy.

AN heyyyy people
What do you think?
James is married again!
West is his best bro. I had to put the raccoon in 😂 but who's West without the raccoon!
Not long until the end of the book 😭 📚
But don't worry I'll do a proper Jiley love story soon ❤️
I need your opinion should Emily get pregnant?!
Byeeeeee xxx xxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😏😏😏😏😂😂😂😂😂