Chapter 15

Stephanie's POV
I just had a brilliant idea.
It involves me, James and Riley and Beth
I tell James my plan, he likes it.
Here's the plan.
Basically James goes to Riley and Beth , and we take money from her so soon she has no money so she has shut down the studio.
We decide to take our plan into action, we left Harry with our new nanny her name is Ramona she's Spanish/English. We go to Riley's house first and she believes it, while James talks to Riley i take her credit card her loose money and her jewels and jewellery. We ask for her bank details so we can 'put money in' ha she believes it. Next we do Beth easy too. We then get home, I relax in front of the tv and play with Harry as Ramona has gone home, he really thinks I'm his mum, and I will be the best mum he will ever have better than stupid Riley even James said I was the best choice he had ever made, he loves us both, I have just found out I'm pregnant too with a little girl and James is happy so I'm happy and you should of seen Harry's face when I told him that he was having a little sister. Our wedding, mine and James's is in 1 week.

James's POV
Stephanie's plan is brilliant, she is definitely the best choice I have ever made, I had to hack into Riley's and Beth's account and "borrow" all the money. Soon they will shut down both studios and Gemini will win regionals woo <AN not> I love my life, I'm marrying the girl of my dreams, I feel like I say that a lot but this time I mean it. I have Harry my little boy and a little girl on the way. I'm very happy.

AN HEY 👋🏻 PEOPLE
Did you enjoy that ❤️📚
Do you want another update tonight
What do you want the next chapter on?
This book is getting insanely popular wooooooo thanks guys
I love ya all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕❤️💕💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️😍💕😍❤️😏😏😏😏 my wattpad people xxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂😍😏😍😏😍😘

Words: 358 best yet woooo yay 😊 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😂😂😂😏😏😏