2- Jungkook

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and went to the bathroom and did what i normally do.

I also did my makeup and wore a casual top and jeans with my back pack.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Knock! Knock! "Darling are you up?" I heard my mum say quietly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Knock! Knock! "Darling are you up?" I heard my mum say quietly.

"Yeah! Omma I'll be down in a minute!" I replied. Oh god school with Jungkook!!! 😭😭😭

I went downstairs where mum had made me a healthy salad so I ate it and said thanks and left whilst grabbing my jacket.
"Bye Omma. Bye appa." I yelled whilst walking out the door.
I was listening to music whilst waiting for the bus until i felt someone tap me in the shoulder i looked back and I'm not suprised, it's Jungkook.
  I gave him a dirty look and quicky got onto the bus and sat next to a stranger so i wont have to sit with Jungkook but he stood next to me since there was no seats free. Haha i said in my head. But the guy next to me started smirking and he rubbed his hands down my thigh. I was embarassed and didnt wanted to ask Jungkook for help. He whispered in my ear "If you call your stupid boyfriend over there I'm afraid i would have to hurt you!" I was scared and didnt know what to do I tried to get up but he pushed you back down. "He's not my boyfriend by the way I dont even like him, now get off me!" I said to him angrily but he didn't.
"That's good then you could be mine!" I couldnt stand this!
"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!!" You heard and looked up.

Jungkook?

"Jungkook?" I said confused as he grabbed me an pulled me behind him.
"You better watch your filthy hands and keep away from her or i will call the police NO ONE CAN EVER BULLY HER BUT ME!!!!" He screamed as he dragged me to school. I dont even know why I was so glad he said that maybe because i felt a bit more protected by him now but i cant like him he's my bully.

The bully ~ Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें