Cafe

• • • Skip to after dinner • • •

Yass it's finally date day with Jungkook and Eun Hwa! I took a nice shower and put on my outfit. Which was just a casual pleated mine skirt and crop top with obviously my fave sneakers.

 Which was just a casual pleated mine skirt and crop top with obviously my fave sneakers

( u decide which ones but without cap since hair is in a bun.)
The. I finally did my makeup!

"Mum! I'm just reminding you I'm going to be picked up around 7 for cafe with Eun Hwa and Jungkook!" I alerted my mum

"Who's Jungkook?" She qustioned.
"Don't worry !" I replied back
••• 7pm •••
The door bell rung and it was Eun Hwa lucky she was wearing a full face make up too ⬇️⬇️⬇️

"Don't worry !" I replied back••• 7pm •••The door bell rung and it was Eun Hwa lucky she was wearing a full face make up too ⬇️⬇️⬇️

"Who your tryna impress?" Eun Hwa asked me whilst winking. I just laughed😂.
"Who are you trying to impress?...Jungkook?" I asked kinda jealous.
"No Taehyung is coming so.. Yh lets leave." We both walked towards the car Eun Hwa opened the front door next to jungkook for me and i thanked her whilst she sat at the back with Taehyung. Awe cute ship them already!

"You two girls makeup is on point today who are you's trying to impress?"Jungkook asked.
I started to blush and look down.
"I know it's me right?" as he looked at me.
"No! Just focus on driving or we'll get run over!!" I yelled.
"Babes dont get all shy!" He smirked and used one of his hands to hold mine. Ahhhhhh. I cant believe hiw crazy Jungkook makes me feel. I could here Taehyung and Run Hwa giggling at the back.
"Where are we going actually? I thought we was going for boba? Its around the corner kinda not this far." I asked.
"Babes we are going on a double date to a fance restuarant!" Why is he calling me babes?
"Why are you acting as if we are a couple?" I asked Jungkook.
"I heard you started to like me!" He smirked again. OMG how? Ugh what am I going to do now. I felt my whole face burn up am i red? I grabbed my phone out and checked oh no I'm bright red! Doe he like me back?
"Ummm.... How do you know?" I asked embarassed not making any eye contact and stayed looking down.
"I over heard you guy at the nurse's office." Ugh WHY?!
"Oh.." There was and awkward silence except the two at the back giggling until we arrived.
Jungkook opened the door and i walked out and Tae did the same for Eun Hwa.

••• Inside the restuarant •••
We have already ordered the food and it finally came 10 mins after. I had beef with some veg and fancy sauce aswell as Eun Hwa and Tae and Jungkook both has steak and veg and salad dressing.
"I was wondering why was u horrible to me. Perhaps do you like me?" I asked Jungkook.
"Obviously I chose you because your the most easy target and you must be kidding if you think i like you. I'm your bully!" He scoffed. To be honest I felt upset I just stayed quiet and ate.
"I'm joking y/n I targeted you because you are different and I think I'm sarting to like you." My face lit up and I couldnt stop smiling now i know i have to win his heart right? Finally, we finished eating and Jungkook dropped Tae and Eun hwa home first. "Bye!" I yelled at them both and they waved back at me since Tae wanted to be a man by walking her to her house. 😂
"Jungkook? Where are we going?" I asked.
"Babes text your mum and say your sleeping around mine😉." What sleeping around his?
"WHAT?" I said shocked.
"Calm y/n we are just going to watch a movie and ut would probably get too late to get home and I need a drink and a drinking buddy you see 😂." Few I quickly called my mum and said I'm staying over a friends and Jungkook drove me home to get my school clothes and some stuff. "Bye omma!" I yelled at her.
"Wait! Who's that guy in the car? Is he your boyfriend?" She joked.
"Ani but I'm trying to win his heart." I laughed.
"Well good luck darling and get going to your man." She giggled like a teenager.

••• At Jungkook's House •••
We giggled as we came in and I put my luggage in his room and we decided to watch at his house since we was too tired to go to the cinema's after the movie his parents came back from work and i greeted them both and me and jungkook went of to bed.