Jungkook returns?

I woke up relieved that its finally out! It was a girl I'll wait for Jungkook to get here to name her. I picked up my phone to call him , there was loud blasted music in the background...
Jk: Hello (he sounds drunk?)
Me: Hello Kookie! When are you coming?
Jk:What do you mean?
Me: The baby!
Jk: Oh yeah I'll be there tmr ok? Hold on!
Me: Where are you? Are you partying? (I heard a girl i think shouting kookie,who is she?) Are you with someone kookie?
Jk: Yeah baby! Just another HOT idol!
Me: What do you mean??
Jk: Dont worry baby ahhh! I got to go I'll call you tomorrow you hang up im- ah ah ah yhhh... Busy!
Me: Baby WAT R U DOING!!??
Jk: huh umm bye
He hung up wat was that! Was he hooking up with another girl omg! I started sobbing. I'll just name the baby myself! I called my bestfriend Eun Hwa!
Bff: Hello!?
Me:Hey can you come to the hospital the baby is out and I just called Kookie but he's apparently on tour when i think he's pleasuring himself with another girl... (I said sobbing)
Bff: dw i got u and I'll make sure to bring tons of food!!
Me: Thnx!

10 mins later
"Ah thatnka for coming here!" She hugged me whilst I cried. After a couple of minute i calmed and ate and being a good friend she is she brought soju we kept drinking and drinking!

11pm

"He slept with another girl didnt he what a bastard i thought he loves me!! We have a baby!!! Why? I guess he's bored of me since he has never done anything like this!!!" I caouldnt stop crying at this point.
"It's ok you probably misunderstood." Eun hwa said trying to calm me down.
"NO! Then who was making that noise over the phone huh?!!" I cant this anger and tears jusy keeps bursting out of me.
" I'll be back let me go for a quick toilet ok?" She nodded.

Still your POV

I bumped into somethinv hard and looked up...

JUNGKOOK?
"Jungkook? Did you hear that? HOW COULD YOU!! YOU BASTARD!! YOU WASN'T THERE FOR ME WHEN GIVING BIRTH BUT HAVING YOU KNOW!!!!!! U DISGUSTING. HORRIBLE. SICK. LITTLE BASTARD!!" I said and was about to stop him but held my wrist.
"Your misunderstanding!-" he tries to defend himself atleast i think?
"THEN Explain.." My faced dropped I dont want to hear him saying he loves another girl but me.
"Ok. I'll admit i was clubbing with my hyungs-" i cut him off!
"So that's where u met ur NEW LOVE!!!?????" I cant hold back these emotions what can i say im a little drunk soo...
"No just dont interrupt me babes! Ok so-" BABES? He has no right to call me that.
"Dont call me babes anymore!"
"Let's see if you'll say that after i finish. So i went to the bathroom when i got your call so I answered but i kept hearing the stall next to me making them disturbing noises but I carried on because I LOVE YOU! And trust me i left as soon as i heard the baby is coming so i told you i'll be here tomorrow because i wanted to suprise you baby!" Awe i knew he wouldnt do such thing i just kissed him and he waited for me as i went to the loo and returned to the hospital room where eunhwa was on my bed sleeping luckily this was a VIP room so the was an extra two single beds both sides so jungkook moved it to attach mine and we cuddled up and hugged each other to sleep.