Confession

I woke up next to jungkook and just stared at his facial features. Omg he's so hot. Suddenly he opened his eyes and i legit tried to get off the bed but he pulled my back and hugged me tightly.

"I definitely like you now y/n please just never leave me..." Jungkook said.
"... Will you be mine?" He asked my heart is now racing ready to leap out of me. I nodded not even a single thought or hesitation. I just nodded and said "yes!"
Finally I'm going out with my bully but most importantly my jungkook.
"Kids get out of-" his mum said and stopped when she opened the door and saw us cuddling fast asleep.

• • • Mum POV • • •
Awe my baby boy all grown up sleeping with a girl hopefully he didnt do anything to her i quickly called his father to look. Ugh i can watch them but they really need to wake up.
"Wake up Jungkook!" He opened his eyes
"Huh what time is it?" He asked confused.
"6am you need to get ready for school as well as your girlfriend i see." I giggled.
• • • Your POV • • •
I woke up to jungkook shaking me i asked what time is it and he said "6:30am."
"I already had a shower baby so you can go now." He said with a soft and sweet but deep masculine voice. I jumped in the shower and finished within 15mins and changed. Jungkook insisted to do my hair for me so i let him he did two braids wow didnt know he could do that but whilst he did that i did my makeup which was just simple and natural.
We then went to grab ourselves hot chocolate round the corner to go and walked to school taking our time since we left early.
"So... Jungkook are we official now?" I questioned hoping for him to say yes.
"Mmhmm.. Why do you ask?" He replied.
"Well.. Umm i just thought it was a dream that's all." I heared him laughing atleast i know now it was real.
When we finished with our hot choco we through it away and walked to class together.
"Y/n!!" I heard my name being called.
It was Hana.
"Yh?" I asked confused. She dragged me leaving Jungkook waiting at my locker.
"Why are you with that jerk?" She stated looking a bit angry. Awe this girl always concerned about me.
"Well...uhmm ... Me and Jungkook are kind of together?" I tried to say it in a simpler ter hopefully she got it.
"Obviously you was together you was mext to each other!" Wow she really doest get it i'll just be straight forward.
"We are dating!" I said her face grew in shock.
"OMG!!" She yelled.
"Shhh!" I yelled back.
"Fill me in later just get back to your boyfriend." She whispered as i walked back to kookie.
"So i guess you told her?" He asked.
"Yup! She's my bestfriend she deserves to know." I just simply said as he chuckled at my cuteness andpat my head.