Pregnant??

• • • Your POV • • •
I woke up next to jungkook and looked under the covers. Oh damn we must both been really drunk yesterday.
"Baby!?" I heard jungkook say whilst he opened hus eyes.
"Yh?" I replied.
"Do u regret it?" He asked obviously i didnt as long as he used protection right?
"No y wat bout u?" I asked back.
"No but I didnt use protection so I mught have got you pregenant baby I'm sorry!" He said feeling guilty.
"It's okay baby. I need to go home and stay with my parents today but we'll go buy a pregnancy test tmr ok?" I mentioned.
"Okay baby but what are u going to do if you are?" He asked curiously.
"Keep it of course and we can raise it together right? And we can move out and get out own house!" I answered.
"Yeah! Great idea i eant us all to go running together and you coul shower now then leave!" Jungkook said and i just nodded and hopped into the shower after jungkook giving me his top an i got my leggins and undergarments.
• • • Jungkook POV • • •
I heard my baby's phone go off so i just peaked over and saw 'no school til friday where our exams are!" Crap i may seem arrogant and stupid but i really do care about my exams and i shouted it out to my gurl and she said i can stay over her's until friday so we can study for a week together. Few! Because to be honest i hate staying home alone it's boring that's why mum said my cute hot gf can stay.
She finally finished showering so i showered too whilst she did her makeup and hair.
We decided to go to the shops first and we couldnt find a pregnancy test so we went to the counter.
"Hello! What can I do for you wonderful couple today?" The lady asked.
"Umm..." My baby asked getting all shy so i asked to be the bigger man.
"Can we have a pregnancy test please?"
"Ah...yeah. There's 3 in one." So we payed and left.
We finally arrived and I greeted both of her parents.
She went to the bathroom whilst i waited in the room.
"Kookie...I'm..." She started crying.
"Baby! Its okay you can tell me!" I said hugging her in my arms whilst she just showed me. It was POSITIVE!!
"I lied Kookie! I dont want to be! I'm not ready! I'm scared to go through the process but I want our kid kookie!" She whispered yelled whilst crying since her parents might hear us.
"It's okay baby lets just calm and focus on our exams ok?" I said as i hugge her and she nodded.
We sat down and studied but she kept getting distracted since she was hungry and luckily after her mum came it with cut up fruits for us and we just thanked her and stood up and bowed but she told u to just carry on so we did then y/n said she didnt feel well and ran to the toilet and puked.
"Baby!! Are you ok???!!!" U yelled and ran to her. Day by day it just got worst i hate watching her in this state! Luckily the week came and we both pass our test and now can open our own company!