Virginity stealer?

Still Jungkook's POV
Hana said she was going as it was getting late so I offered her a ride home but she insisted to take a taxi so I insisted to pay.
Ring ring I picked up y/n phone as it was ringing 'omma💝' it said so I picked up she must be worried!
"Y/n where are you?" She asked seeming kinda tense but fine.
"Uh- annyeongasayoe eommanim. It's Jungkook y/n is fast asleep." I daid making sure to speak formally.
"Ah i see well umm take care of her please because her dad would worry so much well I got stuff to do bye son in law!" She said chuckling. Son in law? Sure thing but I need to catch who is after y/n first! I put her onto my bed as I cuddled her to sleep and embraced her again...
• • • Your POV • • •
I woke up with someone's muscular arms around my waist tightly embracing me. Not gonna lie it was comforting so I turned and hugged back and fell back asleep.

• • • Jungkook POV • • •
I woke up feeling her arms wrapped tightly around me and her face in my chest but I didn't wake her up since it was a Saturday.
"Jungkook ah! I see you brought that yepoda(pretty) woman back again!" My mum appeared from the doorway.
"Omma! Shhh you'll wake her!" I said gesturing her to go away. I felt her move and she woke up.

• • • Your POV • • •
"Uh wait why am I here? What happened? OMG JUNGKOOK!! DID U DO SOMETHING TO ME??!!" I shouted did we do it last night i seriously dont remember did he take my virginity away?
"What you don't remember?" He smirked and said it in a playful tone. We did do it?
"JUNGKOOK!! did we really do it?" Omg no i lost my virginity to him although i dont mind since i do like him.
He winked "Well you'll find out baby." He said looking at my belly winking.
"Omg! Did you not use protection?" Oh no I can't be pregnant but atleast university is almost over.
"Kookie did you really get me pregnant?" I asked seriously.
"Yh babes you want our child right?" He asked.
"Yh of course but you shouldnt of done it when i was drunk!!" I said without hesitation and a hint of anger.
"Well baby if u remember you camr onto me first." He smirked and winked. Ugh why do you make my heart flutter!
"That means we can get back together now?" I asked.
"Aniya(no)." He said quicky which made me feel upset atleast think about it and what about the baby?
"Why?" I asked mad and upset.
"Because I didnt take your virginity yet!" He said.
"What?" I said
"I didnt steal your virginity yet." He repeated until someone suddenly said
"You better take it fast and leave me a grandson or grand daughter!" His mum was standing at the door and I blushed.

• • • Jungkook POV • • •
"Omma!" I shouted at her warning her to go away.
"Well, me and your dad is on a business trip again for a month so please look after yourself and dont bring any other girls home but y/n, okay?" She moaned.
"I know mum! Bye have fun!" I said.
"I will kookie-ah!" She mocked.
"Omma you know only you and y/n can call me that... Oh yeah and dad!" I said hearing both of them laugh.
"Anyways, omma put £250 on the kitchen counter and we'll send you £250 everyday Kookie-ah so spend it wisely and remember to feed both of u's and ur girlfriend can live with u whilst we are gone because i trust her and i want my grandchildren fast and remember to study for your final exams and help your girlfriend Jungkook cause you are A* in everything!" She said.
"Ommaaa!!" I whined!
"Bwo(what)?" She asked.
"She thought i was dumb and i wanted her to help me not me help her!" I whined again.
"Ah biahn(sorry)Kookie-ah." She apologised Innocently.
"Hey you know i'm right here!?" Y/n said.
"Well bye kids live you make my grandkids fast!" My mum joked before she left.
"Oh and Kookie-ah take your girlfriend out ok?" She yelled from downstairs.
"Yh..omma ur gonna be late just go saranghae!!" I shouted to her.
"Bye kids saranghae!" Both mum an dad said.

• • • Your POV • • •
"What time is it kookie?" I asked
"Omg it's 7 at night baby!" He replied back shocked.
"Wanna go out to karaoke and chicken and soju?" He asked.
"Yh sure!" I replied i'm excited to here Kookie's voice!
Arrived, finally!
We sat down as he started to sing and we took a couple shots of soju and i felt hyper we started singing together. I felt him stare at me!
"Kookie I love you!" I said randomly.
"I love you too Babe! I cant live without u being my girlfriend can we date again?" He asked staring at me lustfully.
"Yes-" he kissed me hard and passionately and i kissed back without hesitation.
He bit my bottom lip gently for entrance as his tongue explored every single place.
"Baby lets stop here-" he said but i stopped him
"No we was getting to it." I interupted
"Baby just till we get back to mine." He said oops.
We arrived he opened and shut the door and smashed my back to the wall carrying on our passionate kiss.

Then the rest is history😉
but lets just say that is how you stole each ithers virginities.