The girl in the black mask?

••• End of Class •••
"Babes! I'll meet you later i got somewhere to ho today okay?" Jungkook yelled at me waving as i just nodded.
I wonder where he's going? Oh wells. I just jumped into the bus and sat down.
"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice that sounded like eun hwa. It is.
"Hey!" I said with a smile.
"Hi! What's mad you so happy?" She asked.
"I'm finally dating Jungkook!" I whispered in her ears making her laugh at my cuteness.
"Omg jinja? (Really?)" she asked.
"Yeah! I actually didn't get dropped home last night well i did to get stuff to sleepover Jungkook's house!" I said as Eun Hwa looked excited!
I messaged Jungkook hey and strolled through instagram and found him. I followed him and saw a sneaky picture he got of me sleeping that he just posted with me tagged to it . Wow this kid. Now everyone's going to be talking.

• • • Next day school • • •
"Honey! Jungkook's here to pick you up!" My mum yelled at me and winked as i came down the stairs doing a quick ponytail.
We finally arrived. Everyone is staring at us and I felt uncomfortable walking through the hallways and even to my locker and class. Jungkook just put his arm around me and walked with me as my cheeks would go pink and people would even take pictures.
Everything was just perfect.
I was on my way to meet Jungkook at the rooftop to eat lunch together until I saw that girl with the mask maybe I was imagining BUT I knew I wasn't because when she walked past me she grabbed my arm
"B*tch don't get too comfortable with Jungkook or you'll die too.." she let go of my hand and walked away.
I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. My face just dropped. Who is she? What does she want? Am I going to die? Lots of thoughts rushed through my brain until
"Babes! Why are you just standing their lets go!" Jungkook shouted from behind until he saw my face.
"What's wrong babes?" He asked looking worried. I started to cry and told him what happened.
"Bwo?! How dare she curses at you and threaten you! To be honest I have to tell you the truth. Do you know the other girl I bullied?-" he asked until I cut him off.
"I know kookie me and Eun Hwa was playing truth and dare and she told me." I just stated
"Oh ok. But this time I'm not watching you die or anyone. We will find that ugh b*tch trust me!" He said.
"Y/n babes...?"
"Mmm?.."
"Lets break up to keep you safe!" He blurted out randomly out of no where.
"WHAT? BREAK UP? I DON'T WANT TO!" I started to shout and cry.
"It's for YOUR SAFETY! Lets not keep in contact no more and i would stop bullying you too." He said giving me my last hug and walked away downstairs leaving me crying. Breakup? What just happen? Are we officially over?