3- The annoyance

Jungkook dragged me to class and since no one was there i guess thats the reason he shouted at me "Don't ever let any guy touch you like that you should've called me over!!" He yelled.

"Are you worried about me?" I said shyly tucking my hair behind my head looking down.

"ANI(NO)!!! In fact I find you ugly thats why that ugly jerk touched you!" He said agressively. So I'm ugly? I ran out the classroom as fast as i could and didnt know why i was running. Crying. How can that jerk hurt me cant he see I'm starting to like him-why are boys all the same arrogant and rude?!
I went back to class after calming down on the rooftop I was walking to my desk then stooped when the teacher asked why am i late i hust bowed and said sorry. I continued walking until I face palmed the floor I looked up it was the jerk Jungkook. I just gave him a dirty but sad look and sat at my seat next to him. Ugh why?!!!
He smirked "You sad i called you ugly?"
"Ani!" I replied hopefully i wasnt being obvious. I felt my cheeks redden. Damn.
"Awe are you starting to develop feelings for me?" He said in a normal playboys voice ready to attack.
"ANI!! I told you no already so leave me alone!" I snapped a dirty look at him and stared out the window until i felt him pulling on my hair.
"Stop!" I whispered yelled.
"Ani!" He replied devilishly.
"Ouch! Just leave me alone i slapped him. Oops! Everyone saw. What to do now jungkook ugh why is he smirking!
"Bitch why did you hit MY JUNGKOOK!!!" A girl yelled ugh obviously the supposed to be pretty eun hwa, the most popular girl in school and the most annoying and possessive person over jungkook.
I felt her hard palms push me onto the floor as she slapped me. I look to see jungkook smirking at me warning me if i touch or do anything to him Eun hwa will always be after me. Ugh that bastard!
The teacher finally notices and pushes Eun hwa away from me and told my bestfriend Hana to take me to medical. She knows everything.
••• At medical•••
The nurse finished plastering me up and left and said i can stay in here for a while.
"Why Hana?" I yelled
"Why? Why what calm down." She asked.
"Why did he save me this morning but make eun hwa beat me up???!! He protects me from everyone that's horrible to me but he's horrible to me but he's nice and comforting but he made eun hwa beat me up! Why is he so confusing? I like him Hana b-but he's my bully and rude but nice and hot but arrogant!" I started to burst out crying as Hana hugged me.

"It''s okay." she repeated as she pat my head then said she was going to leave to class and i should rest before going back so i let her leave.
••• Hana POV •••
I was walking out from the nurse's office and I saw Jungkook.
"Did you hear everything?" I said glaring at him.
"Yeah! Is that how she feels towards me?" He asked back.
"Yeah! You better not hurt my bestfriend again you jerk! Or I'll come after you!!" Thats what he deserves for hurting her poor heart and her body.
"Dont you hurt her in any other way!" I shouted quietly so she wont really hear.
"Calm down i was just gonna pop in and see if she's alright." He said innocently.
"Well there you go again messing with her heart you smirked when she was getting beaten up but now you are going to visit her the pain tht you caused her how dare you have the guts to do that!! She's fragile and you've mucked her brain up Jungkook! CAN'T YOU SEE!???"
••• Jungkook POV •••
"... CAN'T YOU SEE???"
Wow did i really hurt her i dont even know if I like her but the last thing i wanna do is hurt her.
I hear it all her anger toward me calling her ugly but i helped her on the bus. What am I going to do? I just walked away into the nurse's room and saw her back facing me curled up crying. I felt bad so i sat besides her and said "sorry!" She turned around.
"Jungkook?" She asked
"Ne! Im so sorry! Dont cry please!" I tried to comfort her.
"Your a jerk Jungkook!" She kept repeating whilst hitting my chest until I pulled her in for a hug...
••• My POV •••
He pulled me in for a hug. I was shocked